Cyrus Raven

Creation of Organisations (Similar to F4)

Before I start, this is NOT a ''give everyone F4 menu access'' thread.

Players, especially groups. Should be able to scritply create a bank account and shared organisation account (Like the F4 menu). Essentially my idea with this suggestion is facilitate groups that aren't official factions or gangs to organise and have a way to share things scriptly speaking like vehicles. So in the case of the trucker's union for example. They would be able to set up their fleet through the organisation menu, allowing any rank they chose to unlock and lock these vehicles. They could also choose to have different branches they assign people to like long haul and short haul or management and normal members. Etc...

What would this do ?

- It would allow organisations (LSMC or Trucker's Union) and businesses to set things up a lot more easily than they currently can.

- It would be used as a hub so owners of businesses and leaders of organisations can create a treasury, allocate members to branches, have a clear hierarchy with permissions they can edit (Example: Member Rank 1 can lock and unlock any organisation vehicle, but doesn't have access to the treasury)

- Would encourage the creation of RP groups

These types of menus are already being used by known competitors, there is no reason Eclipse shouldn't have a similar system and I believe any cons that may be brought up are easily outweighed by the benefits. 

Edited by Kyle White Raven
  • Like 1

As someone who is currently leading an "organization" of their own, I admit that having a system like this could definitely be beneficial. As a group we have a shared treasury handled by the command team that is scriptly inside my own bank account. Although it might be more convenient its not really something crucial to functioning. We require the treasury almost everytime we host an event, giveaway something or purchase something for the group, but a lack of such system doesn't prevent us from functioning.

I think a treasury system should be left for Official Factions only as something extra to look forward to, as you can manage without one.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.