CaesarSeizure

/Take commands

These are a few commands that the game either has, but are not working properly, or the game does not have and requires for the individual to do commands himself.

/takemask - Would take the mask off the individual and place it in his inventory. Would require some RP + a short timer if the person has his hands lose, no timer if the person is cuffed. (might be pointless as the clothing changes allow you to take clothing off while frisking.)

/takegun - Would take the gun off of the individual and place it in your inventory. Currently, LEOs have access to a similar command, but it deletes the guns. This needs to be fixed, and after that. allow everyone to use the command. Would require some RP + a timer if the person has his hands lose, no timer if the person is cuffed.

/takemelee - Same as the gun command, but for melee.

As every other item can be taken from the individuals inventory, i feel there is no need for any other commands. But right now, if you want to take the gun off of someone, you need to have them equip the gun and drop it. For masks you require the person to /masktoggle, though i think with the current inventory change, this might not be a requirement, as you can just take it off yourself.

I think the gun and melee changes will help LEOs more, but will also allow criminals to get some use from them as well. I think everyone would rather take the gun from the individual, rather than having them equip it and suddenly decide to start blasting.