levbrous

NCZ at work places

So as someone who does not have a white-listed job means that there 0 NCZs around the block of where it is so I really want to have them at the truckers yard since we are never there and we can not get back there with our massive trucks quickly because since my vehicle got stolen as well as so many more peoples. I know you want to keep this as real as possible but we don't want our vehicles stolen ever time we get them back.

Thanks for reading it Have a good day   

• Like 1

About stealing your car I have two solutions and both of them is IC. First of all its Police thing to keep city safe so if your car get stolen everyday report it to Police Officers. Secondly, there is zero reasons why freelance jobs should be in NCZ , we have enough already NCZ . Another solution - leave your car in parking lot and call taxi to get you in truckers yard.  Another thing we have a lot of poor rp so minimum 3 of 5 situatons then people do crime doing it with very poor RP  but its another problem.

Edited by Bagacius

-1 I completely understand your struggle, I was at that point once in my role play experience as well. When you suggest such a topic, you need to keep in mind that this might enhance other players RP experiences. This can range to criminals all the way to deputies and officers. Having all work places a NCZ would diminish crime each day in the city which would ruin the role play for the people committing these crimes and for the people catching these criminals. Remember other players are experiencing the same distress as you are in game. This means there are many solutions to your problem people have mentioned. Things like walking on foot, taking a cab to your destination, having someone drop you off, or leaving your vehicle in a discrete location.

Lastly, please respond on what you guys think!

Edited by KINGRumz3
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.