Ultra3D

Login/Logout, Character swapping

This is for the players with more than one character. From what I know there no easier way to change characters than quitting out the game and relaunching it to rejoin the server. I suggest that there's a command/interface to logout so you can reload in on your other character. Because for me it is very annoying  trying to change character by restarting the game.

I know theirs going to be people saying that people are going to use this to leave intentional to avoid getting robbed/caught. My response is that people are already doing that and there's rules already in place to punish people that do so.

Thanks for reading!

Rage mp developers are pushing soon some new ways to reload your client connection to the server. In the meantime you can do it manually with 2 ways! Pull your Ethernet cable for 1 second or close the Ethernet adapter through your windows and re-enable a second after. With these 2 methods you can log in immediately.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GiorgosK said:

Rage mp developers are pushing soon some new ways to reload your client connection to the server. In the meantime you can do it manually with 2 ways! Pull your Ethernet cable for 1 second or close the Ethernet adapter through your windows and re-enable a second after. With these 2 methods you can log in immediately.

Thats alot of work for a beneficial command that can be added.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.