SandroXiX

Shorter command for department radio

I don't feel we need to shorten the command, its only 3 characters as is to type. Prior roleplay experience we had to type /dept and right now I mostly use /deplow. In my opinion /d and /dep does not really take long to add those two extra characters and wouldn't save but a split second compared to what you are saying over the radio itself.

9 hours ago, DrizzyDre said:

It's literally two letters my friend..Was a LEO for 6 months and didnt' find it a issue.

2 hours ago, Chapman said:

I don't feel we need to shorten the command, its only 3 characters as is to type. Prior roleplay experience we had to type /dept and right now I mostly use /deplow. In my opinion /d and /dep does not really take long to add those two extra characters and wouldn't save but a split second compared to what you are saying over the radio itself.

9 hours ago, Hootless said:

You think typing 2 extra letters takes way longer than typing 1? It seems like a matter of 1 or 2 seconds maximum.

On 99% of servers the command is /d and I was just saying that there are a lot RolePlayers from GTA San Andreas community on Eclipse community. The command used to be /d and in 95% of times I typed /d and message wasn't sent. I am just saying that it would be shorter to type and lot easier for the "old guard".

6 hours ago, CaesarSeizure said:

i dont think its needed and having to type /dep reduces the chance of people accidentally using dep radio over any other commands

To be honest for my 10 year Roleplay experience that has never happened to anyone and I was roleplaying law for a long time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.