Pertinax

Unable to Open back seat doors of Cruisers

As the tittle say.
With the income of new players they do not know that the cruisers back seat doors can only be opened from the outside.
So, simple, can we have a toggable command were we can disable to open the back sit doors of the cruiser from the outside?

This would only be applied to Law enforcement vehicles that are marked cruisers.

Edited by Pertinax

7 hours ago, Pertinax said:

My suggestion is to make it toggable, so it can be put on when we are transporting a suspect.

Just like a child-lock. Cruisers over here do have working handles inside but yeah, when child lock is enabled, you can't open from inside unless the driver unlocks the doors.

19 hours ago, GOAT said:

I sometimes get in the back seat by accident.

Could make the rear interior doors lock along with the cruiser. So if the cruiser's doors are locked, you can't get out from the back seats. If you accidentally sit in the back as an officer, you can just unlock the cruiser to get out.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:27 AM, Xoza said:

+1

Simply just make it so non-duty law enforcement can't get out of the back seats of a cruiser. No reason for toggling commands.

Although I see where you are coming from, I do think having it toggle-able is better. Otherwise people would have to /dragout each time they were trying to get a person out of the back of a cruiser. I do not think it is possible to check through script if a door is open or not, unless you check for whenever people open a door on a car and then store that in a database of every vehicle. Even then, I do not think you can really check which door is opened when you open the doors. But of course, I could be completely mistaken on that. 🙂

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.