Itscarstonomg

The Institute

For the time The Institute was in the city it’s secretive nature was once a boogeyman figure in the city, and its presence was a major cause of paranoia for the people of Los Santos. Destroying gangs and family’s from the inside out. Since then the Creator of The Institute has gone missing and nothing has been seen of them ever since...

Edited by Itscarstonomg
  • Like 4

If you have any questions about the REAL C.I.T. feel free to PM me. But please do not give this person credit when they have hardly put in the work that I have for C.I.T.

Also...why would they want to have a forum post and be KNOWN on the forums...seems a bit...counter productive.

They have ALSO been around since 2018. Per this picture. Note the date in the bottom right: unknown.png

Edited by Nubbsauce
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

Yeahhhh unfortunately, these arent the real CIT...I should know considering I write the roleplay for the REAL ones that are in the city....

Don't take credit when it isn't yours to take... @Itscarstonomg

Tbh I thought y’all were gone so I wanna gonna just try to bring it back to life. But since it’s based off of fallout I’ll just go all the way with the institute. Changed our name so the CIT thing is all yours. This was not cool on our part also unprofessional. It will not happen again.

29 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

Yeahhhh unfortunately, these arent the real CIT...I should know considering I write the roleplay for the REAL ones that are in the city....

Don't take credit when it isn't yours to take...

Edited by Itscarstonomg
  • Like 1