Dylan Ortiz

Rule update upon login screen

just an idea but i feel with the amount of rules that have been changed since i've started playing here have changed so much it wouldn't be a bad thing to have the new rules pop up on the login screen for when new/amended rules changes are made making you read the new/amended rule and possible even click "i've read this" or whatever to make it no longer pop up and allow you to play.

i just feel like the server would benefit from this alot and the forums as a lot of people playing the game still don't know about some of the amended rules such as Fear Rp, Scamming, KOS and so on, a lot of people still think of them as the old rules, and when the rules do change a lot of people don't know about them or don't end up looking at the new rules.

i've attached a photo of where it could possible be before you play 

tfFo8wZ.png

I like the idea of having an update/announcement section in general, not only rule changes. I do think it should not block the character though. Maybe a summary on the side where you can click to expand or where you get redirected to the full version. Just like you see in some games with updates.

+1

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Yputi said:

I like the idea of having an update/announcement section in general, not only rule changes. I do think it should not block the character though. Maybe a summary on the side where you can click to expand or where you get redirected to the full version. Just like you see in some games with updates.

+1

Huge plus one  but i reckon it should have a minimize so you can click it to see your character 🙂

I agree, discord isn't the place to announce major rule changes. It's barely used currently to announce stability of the server, or restarts and such.

But there's no need to add a rule-section in-game, the forum is more than enough for that. And if you can't be bothered to check the forum for rule changes..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.