vblury

Different Loan System

Put in a AI loan system or a system that would work better so more people get get loans, if you don’t pay the loan the money is automatically taken back instead of owners of loan businesses having to make refund requests, sure not as much rp will happen with loans but let’s face it there is never loan buildings open half the time anyway

• Upvote 1

This would just be abused, as right now the only reason why loans are upheld, is because if people dont pay, they get assets taken away/debt assigned and the loan company gets the money back. Having it automated with stop refund requests and would create more situations of easy money with no intention to pay it back.

Also, i dont think we need ways to decrease RP, but instead maybe have a look at the loan companies and put them up for auction if they are inactive.

Just now, Vezhi said:

Not everyone would be able to get one of course I guess you guys don’t realize how many people get house mortgages and car loans that are in middle class just Bc you have get a loan doesn’t make you not middle class.

Doesn’t make you any richer either because the money has to be payed back it literally doesn’t have a move on the economy in game this is literally how irl works most of the time

4 minutes ago, CarlTTT said:

but they should open more loan offices though for players to purchase.

The loan companies do get taken from the inactive parties, I think this might be an nice idea if you tweak it.

People with criminal charges higher than failing to pay fines or wreckless driving will get the loan rejected, It could be made like a bank in real life when you apply for a credit card - Instead if cash should be a card feature that you need to do an anim taking cash from bank or atm just like you do with locking and unlocking your car.  

1 minute ago, DDevastatedTV said:

The loan companies do get taken from the inactive parties, I think this might be an nice idea if you tweak it.

People with criminal charges higher than failing to pay fines or wreckless driving will get the loan rejected, It could be made like a bank in real life when you apply for a credit card - Instead if cash should be a card feature that you need to do an anim taking cash from bank or atm just like you do with locking and unlocking your car.  

not a good idea there is already so many restrictions against felons in the server it would make it even worse

We need more business to be run by players. Not less. Yes, it sucks players aren't available 24/7, but they are out there. If players aren't actively running businesses that the server counts on, they should be transferred or sold. Loan Companies though defiantly aren't an absolute necessity for the server. I thought they weren't active until I bought one myself. 

I own a loan company, If you can't get a loan it's probably because...

• You have a poor history (admin, criminal or credit).
  • You haven't been in town long enough.
  • You're asking for too much.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.