vblury

House Buying System

Make it option to get a mortgage and pay payments off on the house instead of all one payment I’m sure many players will agree it is hard to save up all that money at once and spend it at once of course, the reason I don’t own a house yet is because I would rather not pay it all at once and yeah I have tried to get a loan multiple times this week but the people that own those businesses are not online that much and make it hard. I feel like we should be able to pay monthly payments on houses, or have an AI loan system sure it won’t give you rp but it will probably work a lot better you miss a payment or two the money is automatically taken back by an in game system rather then people that own loan companies having to make a refund request it would just work better this way.

The thing is, its not a computer that is selling properties, it is people, and people want a fixed sum up front, rather than someone who will pay over time.

The person selling will be in 1 of 2 situations:

1. You stop playing, they have to deal with refund requests while their house is neutral.

2. they want the money so they can buy something, not wanting to wait 2 months till you can pay the full price.

Some people do offer that option, but it is at the sellers discretion and should not be limited by server scripts. If you really want a house that bad, rent something, pay a small fee and save the rest.

Edited by CaesarSeizure
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CaesarSeizure said:

The thing is, its not a computer that is selling properties, it is people, and people want a fixed sum up front, rather than someone who will pay over time.

The person selling will be in 1 of 2 situations:

1. You stop playing, they have to deal with refund requests while their house is neutral.

2. they want the money so they can buy something, not wanting to wait 2 months till you can pay the full price.

The person selling could still get the full amount while the person buying pays off some NPC.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.