CaesarSeizure

Ability to add garage space to houses

Hello,

This is a very straight forward suggestion. Currently, the housing problem is mainly caused by people needing to have more houses so that they can store all of their cars. I don't think its an issue that people want to have a lot of different cars, but the problem that comes with this is that single individuals will end up buying up a lot of houses (particularly 3/4g houses due to it being easier for more to be in 1 spot) to store vehicles.

The solution could come in a way for people to be able to buy more garage space for their houses (up to a cap, wouldn't make sense to have an apartment with 20 slots), for a smaller fee than a full on house would cost. This way people could sell houses they don't need, spend some of that money to get that missing parking space back and additionally make some money. This would free up more houses as most people have multiple houses for the sole reason that that is the only way to have more cars stored.

I just think that a lot of the more veteran players are sitting on a lot of houses, just because they do not have an alternative, so why not give an alternative?

+1.As a new ish player,I have been grinding in order to have enough money to get some of the bigger houses and this would help immensely as I can just get a small 1g home and expand it by maybe 1 or 2 more to make it a 2g or 3g. This also solves I guess in a way the homeless new player problem as people would not be saving up all the way till they get a big house and instead actually take part in the server instead of just grinding for hours on end.

The veterans who own the 3g or 4g houses thus can expand it by maybe 2 or 3g as their bigger homes would allow the space

currently houses value is mostly based by the garage slot, what would happen if they make a feature to increase garage slots? so what makes me to buy a more expensive house?its view? i don't care about it's view, i only want the performance. that's the gap right here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.