Revelt

Character Status & Restaurant Business

Description

Hi there, i've been playeing roleplay since 2013 on SA:MP, and this server having a good quality RP, server features and many more.
i would like to suggest for making something unique features like, restaurant business,
so we can do eating roleplay. dinner with someone or having a lunch at the restaurant. 
also about character status will more realistic if there's "Bladder" & "Sick / Disease" System, so we can pee and if forget to pee we can get disease and should go to hospital to get treatment from doctor. and making MD Roleplay much fun and better than before.

Server Features Suggestion

• Bladder System
  • Disease / Sick System
  • Restaurant Business System

Benefit

• Bladder : We can do more realistic roleplay, we need to pee before doing activity or after drinking too much.
  • Disease / Sick System : Medical Department will having more fun roleplay with player who need treatment to take care their of their health
  • Restaurant Business System : Player can having fun with eating and drinking system at restaurant, like having a dinner, lunch or something can make more fun RP.

Deficiency

• Food and drink at 24/7 will be removed and moved to Restaurant business.
  • Maybe there's problem with pee animation for female xD (( i dont know there's any pee animation for female or not ))

Feel free to add more suggestion !

Edited by Revelt
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

You can create a restaurant business yourself you can buy a property for it and furniture it around. Also removing food and drinks from 24/7 its not realistic, go to any corner shop they will have all of it, food, drinks, snacks and stuff, so the restaurant business can be created by players inside the game. 

10 minutes ago, Draugas said:

You can create a restaurant business yourself you can buy a property for it and furniture it around. Also removing food and drinks from 24/7 its not realistic, go to any corner shop they will have all of it, food, drinks, snacks and stuff, so the restaurant business can be created by players inside the game. 

i know right, if i buy property and make it as restaurant but food and water can bought on 24/7, restaurant business will never get profit xD

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kenichis said:

Maybe to balance it, make 24/7 store food have less nutrients meaning you need 2 burgers to be full from zero. But make restaurant business food more nutritious so you only need 1 burger/meal to max you hunger bar.

If it were to get implemented this would be a good idea as you would rather go eat at a restaurant then in 24/7

Good ideas, snacks should fill partially (snacks / donuts) and be the only foods at 24/7 stores. Everything else available at restaurants. Every food should have it's own value and bonus.

Restaurants will need to have a scripted vendor though, because you can't depend on players being online to run them all the time. Also, everyone will always get things 'to go' so I'm not sure how much potential there can be.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.