kenichis

Manual Transmission

A feature giving you access to control your car gears could be great. There could be an option at modshops to change your transmission type. It wouldn't hurt anyone since you could always use the old system / automatic transmission. But if you want to RP a drag race or just have more realism in driving then this feature could be awesome.

• Like 1

+1, also it would be great that when you do not change gears properly, the engine of the car gets stalled/damaged. There is a mod for that but I am not sure whether it is easy to script or not. I have heard gossips about upcoming new vehicle and if this feature gets added, I can ask nothing more from NBDY <3. (I don't dare tag him here 😄 )

17 hours ago, Teca said:

+1 but only if you csn chose netween the 2

Yes of course it should be a feature changeable in the workshops.

17 hours ago, GoldenEye said:

+1, also it would be great that when you do not change gears properly, the engine of the car gets stalled/damaged.

That could also be a neat feature!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.