kenichis

Add Marine Vehicles | Boat and Jet-skis

This started in a discussions thread if you’ve seen this before.

I would love to see more Marine Vehicles in ECRP. The argument that boats aren’t very realistic isn’t really true, if you add military boats sure its not, but the base game provides a lot of civilian water vehicles that are barely used in Single Player or traditional online. In a roleplay server it would make much more sense to use those luxury boats just waiting to be added.

We could have a plentiful of activities using marine vehicles, a good example of sporting roleplay would be with the Speedophile / Seashark. (1st Image). We could have Jet-ski races or just mess around with them in a beach event. I believe they are available although extraordinarily rare and unable to be bought.

Another good vehicle to be added is the Marquis or the sailboat (2nd Image), theres pretty much an infinite amount of possibility with this one. Small parties could be held here instead of the beach if its just a few people and speed doesn’t really matter if you’re just socializing so it definitely has a use and people won’t brush it away because of its lack of speed.

The last vehicle I would recommend adding is the Dinghy. The dinghy could definitely be used in criminal RP, like using it to traverse the lake north of Sandy Shores or even as a getaway vehicle after a robbery. This could add new roleplay situations and give the PD an actual reason to use their boats to chase down these criminals.

I really do hope they eventually add these in as I’ve seen on the panel that there is a vacant and unused boat dealership supposed to mimic the existing car dealerships. If anyone has any idea why they’ve decided to remove water vehicles please let me know. Thanks for reading and / or upvoting.

Edited by kenichis

1 minute ago, KeistuoliZ said:

I think, why they are not added yet because they might be thinking where people could store them and also how we could sell them so there would be also needed to add some kind of Boat parking lot and also boat selling lot

I do know that some people who played for a while have boats. How do they store them actually? A solution I could propose is the tow car for towing boats on road, that could definitely be interesting to see. But a boat marketplace will definitely be needed, they could just make it near Bayview with the docks there.

12 minutes ago, kenichis said:

I do know that some people who played for a while have boats. How do they store them actually? A solution I could propose is the tow car for towing boats on road, that could definitely be interesting to see. But a boat marketplace will definitely be needed, they could just make it near Bayview with the docks there

You need to have in canals to store them and its not the best for everyone. 

21 hours ago, reeceobz said:

the desync on a boat is unreal, that needs to be fixed first. 

I've never had poor experience on boats or major desync issues. I don't think it's any worse than your regular desync. There are some visual anomalies with swimming, but haven't seen issues with boats themselves. What do you witness happens that would stop more boats being a thing?

+1

Fishing could get more fish maybe from using boat too. Also you could have a lot of potential for RP. Make some more Processing Sites by the water and have boat routes, generating drug smuggling and the need for law enforcement boat unit RP. Ontop of all this you could have your every day rich folk partying on a yacht, as strangers in the distance RP dumping bodies in the water on little Dinghy's. So much potential for RP in the water!.

On 7/31/2019 at 1:33 PM, KeistuoliZ said:

I think, why they are not added yet because they might be thinking where people could store them and also how we could sell them so there would be also needed to add some kind of Boat parking lot and also boat selling lot

There is a lot of place and chance to make this real !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chris Bluestone said:

There is a lot of place and chance to make this real !

I really hope that the truck attachment to tow boats would be needed. It would be awesome to bring that out of your house and drive it to the beach rather than just a parking lot for boats where they spawn and despawn.

2 hours ago, kenichis said:

I really hope that the truck attachment to tow boats would be needed. It would be awesome to bring that out of your house and drive it to the beach rather than just a parking lot for boats where they spawn and despawn.

I dont know if this will be in future . 

There is more import things to fix before start think about something like this 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.