kenichis

Marine Vehicles?

Where exactly do you buy them? Why are they so rare? Where do I store them incase I do buy them? Why do I never see anyone using one?

I think the marine vehicles should really be more developed upon, I think they’re a great opportunity for roleplay situations like example a gang controlling the Sandy Shores lake for drug trafficking or other purposes. Just want to know more about these as almost everyone I asked IC had no idea about where to buy one or even what models are available.

Advanced issues found

19 hours ago, kenichis said:

Where exactly do you buy them? Why are they so rare? Where do I store them incase I do buy them? Why do I never see anyone using one?

I think the marine vehicles should really be more developed upon, I think they’re a great opportunity for roleplay situations like example a gang controlling the Sandy Shores lake for drug trafficking or other purposes. Just want to know more about these as almost everyone I asked IC had no idea about where to buy one or even what models are available.

Marine vehicles aren't considered Realistic, since you wont see a Marine vehicle that is completely armored in real life in gang situations(Maybe in Mexico at Gang wars but not in America.)

And it's not SA:MP where servers have Restricted vehicles. 

2 hours ago, Touchsky said:

Marine vehicles aren't considered Realistic, since you wont see a Marine vehicle that is completely armored in real life in gang situations(Maybe in Mexico at Gang wars but not in America.)

And it's not SA:MP where servers have Restricted vehicles. 

Sorry if I didn’t get this detail right. By marine vehicles, I mean Luxury boats or Jet-skis. Not really the military type of Marine Vehicle, thats more realistic obviously.

4 minutes ago, Kyle White Raven said:

+1 Add boats. We already have the super rare jet ski which can't be bought. I see no issue with giving people the ability to own boats. It would also give PD an opportunity to use their boats seeing as they never get used. 

Putting this on server suggestions wrong subforum I guess

We have a server-owned boat dealership, although it hasn't been restocked for a while due to the poor sync issues that come with it. Waves are not properly synced, thus we're not looking into restocking the dealership just yet, perhaps soon.

Archived.