Flucifial

Add Drug Paraphernalia

3 hours ago, Flucifial said:

Add bongs, pipes, cigarattes, rolling paper, and cigars to the stores to roll weed and smoke weed

It could replace placing weed leafs in the druglabs crafting bench and also making it more realistic! Currently weed has no effect whatsoever when you smoke it ,what would you think about maybe making your screen black for 1 second every 60 seconds for 5 minutes when smoking ?

5 hours ago, gyrhnr said:

It could replace placing weed leafs in the druglabs crafting bench and also making it more realistic! Currently weed has no effect whatsoever when you smoke it ,what would you think about maybe making your screen black for 1 second every 60 seconds for 5 minutes when smoking ?

This is a man who doesnt smoke pot haha... at most I would say make people more hungry with a slightly slowed walk cycle...

Also big +1 right now I try to RP a drug addict on my alt and I get robbed or shot when I go to labs attempting to buy drugs... they would much rather sell them to the automated system than sell them to people which to me just seems dumb...

Edited by Wizzidy

5 hours ago, James_McNulty said:

+1 

There needs to be more drug sale and usage roleplay. And with the ONLY thing you can do with your weed right now is roll a bunt it's pretty limited. Give us multiple ways to use our marijuana for RP!. Also would be cool af' to see a needle system for heroin use.

We need to see a needle system for every drug even close to being inject-able. Did you guys know were flailing rig boxes? Rig BOXES that are the hardest core goofy flailer sniper stopper possible joke in the world.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.