vuki

Suggestion to remove ATM blips from the map

As it stands right now there are over 30 ATM blips on the map (which is over 30% of the 100 limit) , this causes A LOT of clutter, clearing them up would allow Weasel news to sell those blips to actual players, I'm not sure if the "Bank/Government" has to pay for those blips but that could free up a bit of money (I'm not sure if we have like an actual money tax circle happening or the money is just spawned in all the time). However the most important reason why I believe this should be done is because of the new GPS system, As some of you in larger factions may know, we can see our vehicles on the map, BUT since there are no available blips (100 limit) we can only identify 1 - 3 random units . The downside of this would be crippling the money transporter job, I am not familiar with how to script works because I never did that job myself, from what my friend explained it has to do with how frequently an ATM is used and the distance to the ATMS themselves play a factor so it would definitely impact that job a bit.

TLDR

Pros :

LESS MAP CLUTTER

Enables unit identifying in larger factions (putting the new systems to good use)

Less Government money spent on blips (not sure if they pay)

More blip spots for Weasel to sell / Players to buy

Cons: 

Money transporter job crippled (I mean the last update killed mining anyway so)

Players not knowing where ATMS are (/showatm command like /showvehicles?)

Weasel losing 30% of blip money (not sure if they are paid)

Implemented.

18/DEC/2019

[Blips] Combined ATM, store, drop-off point, farm, hunting area, police department, insurance and other blips into groups.

[Blips] Simplified map blip names and updated their appearance (icons and colors).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.