Bl0wUrFace

much RP many skill WOW

hahahahaha nice video all i am saying is they wore their gang outfit? like Japanese triad...its not role play to got execute a dude in prison wearing your gang outfit...the police could use that to raid your house you know..even if you wearing mask the police know very well what yall doing they just need proof for warrant...and that red car as a plate yes? there is camera outside and inside yes? you guys are so smart i bet that was a stolen ride and that dark red aint your gang color

Edited by Bl0wUrFace

2 hours ago, Bl0wUrFace said:

and you are the leader right? explain to me how its RP to drop a dude at  the prison reception desk with mac-10 wearing your gang color and gang car...you guys have no clue about RP you just wana power trip in a virtual world...

You stunt jumped heavily. Do I have to say more? Or do you think, jumping over a 20 meter cliff is realistic with your motorcycle? There is a rule for that as well.

Edited by Com783
  • Like 2

yep thats whats i though CallumMontie cant answer a simple question he got to hide behind some hentai profile picture troll dude and cheesy reaction 

this is a motorcycle! it have 2 wheel and are balanced in a way you can jump with them! even those without engine! those are called bicycle and operate in the same way as engine one! you may want to leave your keyboard and try one for yourself

I was hiding from replying, I just didn't feel your point justified a reply but here we go. 

Next time we do a prison break in our gang colours and cars alongside other gangs your saying this would be non rp? No it would not. We had 10+ men chasing you which would be plenty force to breach that lobby alone, never mind unguarded. 

As for the video, I edited it to showcase your nrp stunt jumps, yes you can pull these off IRL, but the server has a specific rule against doing so. 

Personally I don't see how you're annoyed over all this, we pulled up to a drug lab. held you up, you then broke frp therefor resulting in this chase and your death not long after. 

Have a good day mate. 

1 hour ago, danlaman said:

/me pats man down

/do success? 

instantly starts looting

1HuiOpc.png

Love how your using a static screenshot to judge a timescale, he wasn't responding to the rp so he went ahead.

The script allows for searching of bodies without /me when downed as it performs an ame 🤔

danlaman is right i took this screen shot as i died,time stamp could prove that...and CallumMontie im pissed because i played when gang had to stand out to be accepted,people like jay gamble and shotty jonhson had to really EARN their place while you seem to have had a free pass,judging by this action you clearly have no clue about criminal role play

47 minutes ago, Bl0wUrFace said:

danlaman is right i took this screen shot as i died,time stamp could prove that...and CallumMontie im pissed because i played when gang had to stand out to be accepted,people like jay gamble and shotty jonhson had to really EARN their place while you seem to have had a free pass,judging by this action you clearly have no clue about criminal role play

juge ing bi dis post u mus not no wot twyadz have dun tu earn der place

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1