Flucifial

Allow PD and SD to decide prison sentences!

+1 for charges based on severity and time that reflects it, good or bad. Also +1 for DOC being able to place charges... its pretty goonish that the most lawless place in the server is the prison because they know we can't extend time even if they murder the entire cell block... 

+1 until a judicial system is put into place a max and min sentence would be a good way for officers to have some discretion on a charges time penalty, you will still have some cops that love to put people away for the max time but the reasonable cops will be able to use discretion

People need serious ramifications for their actions. A mere half hour or hour in jail is a joke RP'ly IMO. For people stacking 5-7 major violent charges or murderous ones we should be talking multiple hours at a minimum. With the Corrections faction and appropriate members and RP standards and routines the prisoners should have enough well regimented and scheduled roleplay stuff to do in prison to keep them from wanting to AFK or be isolative. Have guards schedule them to RP'y go to the laundry room and do laundry, or virtually any other recreational or scheduled activity. I don't think there is anything wrong with extended prison and jail sentences as long as the activities and RP in the prisons is kept to a certain standard to avoid people just walking around doing nothing to avoid being AFK kicked and listening to music. These longer sentences, along with the possible NLR change and CK arrangements could really step up Eclipse Roleplay from a light-medium RP server to more of a heavy one. And I for one would appreciate and embrace that gradual transformation. And I think in the long run all of these aforementioned changes would not only benefit our current community but cause it to grow. Good suggestion and thread, love it. 

2 minutes ago, James_McNulty said:

People need serious ramifications for their actions. A mere half hour or hour in jail is a joke RP'ly IMO. For people stacking 5-7 major violent charges or murderous ones we should be talking multiple hours at a minimum. With the Corrections faction and appropriate members and RP standards and routines the prisoners should have enough well regimented and scheduled roleplay stuff to do in prison to keep them from wanting to AFK or be isolative. Have guards schedule them to RP'y go to the laundry room and do laundry, or virtually any other recreational or scheduled activity. I don't think there is anything wrong with extended prison and jail sentences as long as the activities and RP in the prisons is kept to a certain standard to avoid people just walking around doing nothing to avoid being AFK kicked and listening to music. These longer sentences, along with the possible NLR change and CK arrangements could really step up Eclipse Roleplay from a light-medium RP server to more of a heavy one. And I for one would appreciate and embrace that gradual transformation. And I think in the long run all of these aforementioned changes would not only benefit our current community but cause it to grow. Good suggestion and thread, love it. 

If the guards actually did any of that i would agree with you, but they dont. Until the guards step up their RP prison is going to SUCK, guards need to be involved in the prison RP other than to take them to their cell and then never see them again. Guard RP needs to be reformed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.