DGanja

SeaWeed Smoke Weed

INITIATION DAY!

Higher up's waiting for their prospects to show up for their blood in,

95c5a58f8d442be942e42c362109d7c0.jpg

Prospects finally arrived and took a relaxing dip in the spa before their blood in was about to begin (also 2 dudes chillin in a hot tub 5 feet apart cuz they're not gay)

eda2a8e64973a898b0144dc1334b71f3.jpg

As it came time for the blood in to begin only 1 prospect made the cut to become an Official SeaWeed member. I must say he is still standing strong after the blood in!

491d7e727c63accd60746e79f3bde5e0.jpg

• Like 2

SeaWeed found a snitch that had been giving information regarding their activities to the police. After robbing the man, it was decided that for a snitch it wasn't enough. Members of SeaWeed proceeded to cut the mans pinky finger off, as well as carve the initials "CJ" into the mans right cheek. This would serve as a reminder for what the man had done.

unknown.png

• Upvote 1

467592227_blancosmeeting.thumb.png.74c226668075cd5a7cdedf11e8897328.png

The meeting with the blancos leader to stop any further bloodshed was a great success and established a deal for neutrality between the two gangs and opened up business opportunities for both sides.

Edited by DrWeeden
  • Like 1
  • PogU 1

unknown.png

A three way meeting between SeaWeed, Triads and The Rebels was arranged in order to discuss neutrality. 

SeaWeed and Triads are neutral - The Rebels not so much...

Edited by Fuz
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Pon said:

So one guy robbs 4 people, were one guy say" he was just trying the triads, i spoke to one of your members? "

And after this solo robbery you get hit by a car but have no problem standing up shooting at every body? 

And after you start shooting the other guys tries to fistfight you even though you have a gun? 

And you found some time for bunnyjumping aswell.... 

LOL this video was so full of non rp stuff that i couldnt even finish watching it 

Thanks for the input friend, I see you're new around here, enjoy your stay 😉

18 minutes ago, zo0p said:

Ayy, Where can I hook up with you guys. I met a man named Weeden and he said to contact you guys once im at 5000 exp.

Everything here is OOC information. If you want to get in contact you have to do so by ingame means 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DGanja said:

Thanks for the input friend, I see you're new around here, enjoy your stay 😉

Thanks, yeah im new here but not new to GTA rp. Have lots of lots of hours in SAMP. 

Anyways, do your thing. 

Peace

7 minutes ago, zo0p said:

Well Yea, But where do yall hang out? I never know when you guys are on or available lol.

I already said it once and i will say it again. EVERYTHING here is OOC information. That goes for everything being talked about to locations to whatever. If you wanna find out where we hang out find us in-game. The faction pages are not for recruitment.

I'm happy to hear you're interested but you would have to find someone in-game and talk to them.

Don't mean to come off rude but if i were to answer your question that would be metagaming 🙂