Rolls

Being able to use 2 radios

So , my suggestion is to be able to use 2 radios with different frequencies at same time , after the new update , some people are now in 2 factions, maybe criminal one and legal one , and they want to keep up with both , so it would be good if we can use /r1 <text> to talk on first radio and /r2 <text> for second radio , also if we add hotkey for muting Radio 1 or Radio 2 , that would be great idea so we can mute one radio if 2 people are talking on voice at same time.There also should be new button for Radio 2, or make it so that you can select primary radio and secondary , when someone is talking with voice on primary , secondary one gets muted until primary stops talking.

Edited by Rolls

1 minute ago, Fa1N said:

I mean you can pretty much do the same thing with the current radio. You've got  few different channels with different frequencies and you can toggle in between them with few buttons whenever you like.

I know but I'm suggesting having both at same time , if you can't listen to both with shift+1 switching

On 4/26/2019 at 11:59 PM, reeceobz said:

in reality you can only be on one frequency at a time and how would you know who is speaking from what freq ?

Scan functions are pretty common on radios, so you're not restricted to just listening to a single channel.

Considering that this was suggestion was for 2 different radios, I doubt that the developers are that incompetent that they couldn't create some sort of indicator to which one is making sound.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.