Jimmy_Barr

Admin markers

Hello, and thank you for your suggestion! Adding more houses is a clear issue and im sure its being worked out! Obviously players need to have a home right!? I will go ahead and +1 this anyway as its something we all want (but we know its being worked on)

In the meantime, feel free to do the following in order to look into buying a house.

- Contact Weazel in game to create an advertisement looking for a house.

- Ask around Los Santos.

- Visit the IC section on the forums Real Estate section.

21 minutes ago, Drake Parker said:

Hello, and thank you for your suggestion! Adding more houses is a clear issue and im sure its being worked out! Obviously players need to have a home right!? I will go ahead and +1 this anyway as its something we all want (but we know its being worked on)

In the meantime, feel free to do the following in order to look into buying a house.

- Contact Weazel in game to create an advertisement looking for a house.

- Ask around Los Santos.

- Visit the IC section on the forums Real Estate section.

The thing is that its really hard to find house these days, what about the prices which grew up like twice atleast. I agree that house adding would be just temprorary and over time it would be full again, but it needs to be done something

• Like 1

On 3/21/2019 at 4:57 PM, KeistuoliZ said:

The thing is that its really hard to find house these days, what about the prices which grew up like twice atleast. I agree that house adding would be just temprorary and over time it would be full again, but it needs to be done something

And then again, would adding more houses change the situation? Because if how I see this is - new houses are added and all the people who have houses already, and have money, will just buy them out and the newcomers or only one house owners wont get nothing again and will have to purchase a re-sell for higher price.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.