HobGoblin

Items destroyed in a vehicle

im guessing this is a weird attempt at helping fixing the economy, or the fact people used to abuse that items dropped from vehicles if they destroyed them, either way i would prefer if it was reverted. +1

+1 I was just thinking about this. If the vehicle is blown up it makes sense but in the water i see no reason why items are just deleted from the server. They should be dropped as it could lead to more RP

The feature was implemented as a script solution to prevent people from putting campfires under cars or pushing a vehicle into the water to get free stuff from it without having to picklock. In my opinion, the feature should stay as is, but just have it be NRP to destroy your own vehicle to get rid of the items inside 

On 4/15/2024 at 4:38 PM, Requiem said:

The feature was implemented as a script solution to prevent people from putting campfires under cars or pushing a vehicle into the water to get free stuff from it without having to picklock. In my opinion, the feature should stay as is, but just have it be NRP to destroy your own vehicle to get rid of the items inside 

But putting campfires under them is already a rule break on it's own. Besides, if the car is blown up then it makes sense for anything inside to be destroyed

And for pushing a car into water, you need to have the car unlocked already to push a car so they'd already have access to whatever is inside.

+1 for OP's suggestion, drop all items from a car that is sent to mors from being in water, delete items from cars that are blown up.

• Like 1