ThePro

Body Armor

32 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

I don't see why it cannot be sold in gun stores, it's there IRL. 

It's currently obtainable via the faction imports and commands a high price on the streets. I guess to balance, it could be a high price in the stores. I think it's a legal item as long as you're not a felon.

because it would be a piss take if every tom dick and harry was running around with it on especially with desync in gun fights, would take the whole 50 bullets you get with the gun to kill someone if you don't die first 

-1 keep it how it is

42 minutes ago, reeceobz said:

because it would be a piss take if every tom dick and harry was running around with it on especially with desync in gun fights, would take the whole 50 bullets you get with the gun to kill someone if you don't die first 

-1 keep it how it is

That's a good point. Although, if the price is set very high it will ensure not everyone has it at least.

Think I'm still swaying to -1 for this suggestion in favour of keeping it obtainable via criminal faction importing.

-1 for now, +1 in the future once firearms and licensing is a thing.

We can't possibly argue something to be added because it exists in gun stores in real life, do you think someone who has been convicted of murder and other serious felonies can step into a gun store and legally purchase a gun in the United States? Doesn't sound or seem that way, but right now on Eclipse, anyone who goes to prison for whatever charge can just go back to PD and purchase a gun license, the script doesn't care for your criminal convictions.

5 hours ago, reeceobz said:

-1 keep it how it is

Agree with this. 
Sorry, -1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.