Freyster

Burgershot improvements

I believe burgershot should only give out salary if you actively are behind the counter and doing things, or maybe higher the cost for orders/lower the production time and let orders be the only valid way of payment, i do think burgershot needs improvements in itself, however i do see way to many people going afk or doing other things while not actively working at burgershot, leading to them earning 0,900$ after 30min of standing afk at every full hour ingame, which is insane.

There isn't enough work to support staying at the desk especially when stuff is always going on outside, so..

• Add Server generated orders that are a dependable supply but earn you less than a player order, to keep people busy.
    The amount of server generated orders would scale based on the amount of people on duty. More workers = more orders.
  • Add food litter spawns to the restaurant, that workers have to clean away.
    The server generated litter spawn would scale based on the amount of people on duty. More people = more litter
  • Radius reduction on how far away from the counter you need to be to get paid.

On 2/25/2024 at 11:45 PM, Bala said:
  • Add Server generated orders that are a dependable supply but earn you less than a player order, to keep people busy.
    The amount of server generated orders would scale based on the amount of people on duty. More workers = more orders.
  • Add food litter spawns to the restaurant, that workers have to clean away.
    The server generated litter spawn would scale based on the amount of people on duty. More people = more litter
  • Radius reduction on how far away from the counter you need to be to get paid.

+1 Yes!!!

I agree with giving burgershot employees more tasks to do to incentivize work, but I don't think its really an issue as it is now. $900 for 30 minutes of work is nothing. You get the same if you are low income for free from the government already. The $900 they make is enough to pay for their food and water and not much else anyways. If someone wants to stand around for the $900, then let them. They could easily go do other things with low activity requirements, such as fishing and make a lot more.