Wsprs

SCUM MC

Also just wanted to welcome, Broker, Skin, and Wrench to the MC. You guys have done a great job over the last few weeks as SCUMBAGS. We hope you take pride in your names. Keep up the excellent role play!

Edited by Wsprs

SCUM MC isn't a "hands up" pew pew pew gang. We enjoy real RP. If there's any other gangs or even law enforcement out there that feel the same. Please get in touch with me. I would like to organize some actual RP with you and your group. The criminal state on this server is pretty terrible at the moment, minus a few groups/individual people. I think if we could set some certain standards, other's may follow suite and realize what role-play is and that this isn't GTA Online without explosives. We're typically only active on the weekends, due to RL jobs. Anyways..

Lets get rid of this, together.

"HANDS UP"

"[WHITE MAN ACCENT]WE RUN DIS CITY NIG-UH"

*starts to type a /me* 

(( RESPOND TO RP, I AM FRISKING U))

*BANG*

• Like 2