billzachos

Dark web

My suggestion is to use the laptop that has been added to the stores to access the dark web.The durk web could be used for the following reasons:

Drug trafficking from player to player

Guns sales from player to player

Hitman services

Also cops could go undercover and post as sellers or buyers to catch criminals.

Of course i dont have the best ideas but i think that it would be pretty nice to see it implemented to the game as it would enhance criminal rp.

1 minute ago, Yputi said:

Tbh, I like the idea and seems fun for cops too.
Though, I still think more activities should be added for "normal" citizens instead of focussed on criminals only, as there isn't much to do next to work and create your own activities.

I agree with you another suggestion I will make is based on that like lawyers photographers private investigator and more .

9 minutes ago, billzachos said:

I agree with you another suggestion I will make is based on that like lawyers photographers private investigator and more .

well, also simple things like opening the cinema. Just things criminals can do too in their free time you know. Or restaurants 🙂

35 minutes ago, billzachos said:

As part of my suggestion, Lifeinvader. People could do legal stuff on there only.

But +1 for dark web.

• PogU 1

Hello, with scripting and discussion among developers, this could be a descent addition to the server. With the lawyers comment, the recently formed GOVERNMENT faction will eventually cover things like this, if your interested in roleplay like that you can head over to https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/index.php - read the requirements and apply for a position!

On 3/21/2019 at 6:38 PM, Jonathan Brixton said:

Hello, with scripting and discussion among developers, this could be a descent addition to the server. With the lawyers comment, the recently formed GOVERNMENT faction will eventually cover things like this, if your interested in roleplay like that you can head over to https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/index.php - read the requirements and apply for a position!

I'm a little late but thanks for considering my suggestion

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.