sickyy

[SELLING] Asian Dojo in Weazel

On 7/27/2023 at 12:30 PM, ryanlove said:

Scammer + groomer don't buy 

If you have legitimate concerns / proof of any illegal activity, please report it using the appropriate channels (https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/viewforum.php?f=23).

Your non constructive defamation on here does not help. Please reach out us with any evidence to back your claims up. 

I will remind you of the following; 

06q2CZ9.png

By spreading such harsh claims that are false, you are most likely violating the law yourself. Something I cannot look over.

- DT Cowell

• chill 1
  • yooo 1
  • polarcop 7

11 minutes ago, THNDR said:

If you have legitimate concerns / proof of any illegal activity, please report it using the appropriate channels (https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/viewforum.php?f=23).

Your non constructive defamation on here does not help. Please reach out us with any evidence to back your claims up. 

06q2CZ9.png

By spreading such harsh claims that are false, you are most likely violating the law yourself. Something I cannot look over.

- DT Cowell

PD ON TOP fr fr

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ryanlove said:

THE PEDO RING FILLED WITH TRANSPHOBES AND HOMPOBES FOLLOW EACHOTHER TO PLACE TO PLACE TRYING TO PROTECT EACHOTHER. Or Phantas might be the Jeffery Epstein of the city and has all his boys on a Leash or that is Hxrvy i'm not sure! BE SAFE 

Fuck it we killing you. Keep chating like that we gonna take turns on your mother as well. 

• Like 1
  • dead 2

31 minutes ago, THNDR said:

06q2CZ9.png

- DT Cowell

LOOK AT THIS LAME SIGNING OFF WITH HIS NAME. WE GONNA HAVE TO PACK HIM UP TO.

-Lola Develera

Edit: My bad i can't read you was backing us up, you get the pass. my fault og.

Edited by Phantas
  • Upvote 1
  • chill 1
  • yooo 1
  • dead 2

7 hours ago, THNDR said:

06q2CZ9.png

- DT Cowell

Oh my Gosh I can't believe it's Detective Cowell himself, writing like a common mortal.
1.1 for the property
247 4369

10 hours ago, Harveyyy said:

((Alright how about you stop calling us pedos and homophobes? @ryanlove)) 

I mean you boys started it so don't cry now. I am Letting people know what's up. Talk to hxrvy. If you give it you better be ready to take it my man. 

10 hours ago, THNDR said:

06q2CZ9.png

- DT Cowell

Letting people know their scammers and everything else under the sun and not to sell/buy anything is not wrong. I am doing good for the city! Just like these guys are! Letting people know about them is not breaking any laws. It's not defamation officer it's just the truth. Hopefully they don't have you in pocket or better yet ended up on the island. 

• Confused 1
  • dead 1

3 hours ago, ryanlove said:

Me? Well i ain't body with money, but what i do have are a very particular set of skills. Skill i have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. 

thats it. meet me at highend and we can sort this.

Edited by Jorge Compass

4 hours ago, ryanlove said:

Me? Well i ain't body with money, but what i do have are a very particular set of skills. Skill i have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. 

Just because he is gay doesn't allow you to say you will commit violent acts we are in the modern day your BIGOTRY IS NOT ACCEPTED HERE BUD. I hope the moderators of this site take care of you. Mr Ryan Love you are nothing but a bigot with hate in your heart and a micro penis, your maw told me.  We all on this site hate you because your a scammer and a terrorist while you hate us because of our sexual orientations. We are not the same. #BanRyanLove

7 hours ago, ryanlove said:

Looking for a gang? Cause we need someone like you no kizzy 

2 hours ago, Phantas said:

Just because he is gay doesn't allow you to say you will commit violent acts we are in the modern day your BIGOTRY IS NOT ACCEPTED HERE BUD. I hope the moderators of this site take care of you. Mr Ryan Love you are nothing but a bigot with hate in your heart and a micro penis, your maw told me.  We all on this site hate you because your a scammer and a terrorist while you hate us because of our sexual orientations. We are not the same. #BanRyanLove

Can't take the heat? stay out the fire. Look at all your boys doing the same thing. Guess they will be gone also.  Stop being a pussy when it comes back your way. You hang around transphobe and homophobe and you wanna talk. You guys are getting embarrassed by one dude. Stay mad!  #banHomoboesandtransphobes. 

39 minutes ago, ryanlove said:

Can't take the heat? stay out the fire. Look at all your boys doing the same thing. Guess they will be gone also.  Stop being a pussy when it comes back your way. You hang around transphobe and homophobe and you wanna talk. You guys are getting embarrassed by one dude. Stay mad!  #banHomoboesandtransphobes. 

Page 10 of Hand Gun pictures | Curated Photography on EyeEm

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ryanlove said:

No-ones getting embarrassed by one dude, especially if it's you...

FUCK IT 100k BOUNTY ON THIS LAMES HEAD. ANYONE WHO CAN KIDNAP AND BEAT THIS Ryan Love KID TO A PULP. Post a video or pictures on this site and ill get you your money. Below is a picture of him. 

Screenshot 2023-07-23 202144.png

Edited by Phantas
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • POG 1

8 minutes ago, Phantas said:

FUCK IT 100k BOUNTY ON THIS LAMES HEAD. ANYONE WHO CAN KIDNAP AND BEAT THIS Ryan Love KID TO A PULP. Post a video or pictures on this site and ill get you your money. Below is a picture of him. 

Screenshot 2023-07-23 202144.png

You could just tell hxrvy to message me sorry and this would go away 🙂 Also, only 100k? damn you broke lol

1 minute ago, ryanlove said:

You could just tell hxrvy to message me sorry and this would go away 🙂 Also, only 100k? damn you broke lol

Nah your life isnt even worth the 100k but I had to put somthing up so people would end it. Little cock roach. And I'm be dead ass too I'll pay the money if someone gives this runt the beating of his life. 

Edited by Phantas

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.