sickyy

[SELLING] Asian Dojo in Weazel

The property is fully furnished with a unique interior, also has a business license for those who are interested to operate this building. Conveniently, next to the entrance there are two functional ATMs.

3491941 for contacts, property is unlocked for visitors

KV02Isl.jpg

XYVW2Bx.jpg

HV0FJDu.jpg

1 hour ago, sickyy said:

The property is fully furnished with a unique interior, also has a business license for those who are interested to operate this building. Conveniently, next to the entrance there are two functional ATMs.

3491941 for contacts, property is unlocked for visitors

KV02Isl.jpg

XYVW2Bx.jpg

HV0FJDu.jpg

Is this a 1/2/3G property? And what are you ideally hoping to get for it?

• hand 1

2 minutes ago, Aron Simon said:

Is it approved to be used as a business? What would be the process for that.

Yes, it is. It went through the process of being registered on the government website which was approved. After that, you go through the process of applying for a business license which took quite some time and I also had a government official come and inspect the building whether it meets the requirements. After that, I paid a fee and then got approved. If you wish to see the documents I have all the papers regarding this matter with me, contact my phone number if you wish to see it in person.

1 hour ago, ryanlove said:

Scammer + groomer don't buy 

Ryan: Stop coming in here and trying to defame me for no reason other then fun. Please just go be toxic some where else.

Also Ryan: Scammer + groomer don't buy 

What happened? What went wrong??

Edited by Harveyyy
  • chill 1
  • POG 2
  • bakmeel 1

4 hours ago, ryanlove said:

Scammer + groomer don't buy 

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER 

• chill 1
  • dead 1

1 hour ago, ryanlove said:

Don't buy from the scammers! Well known Homophobes/transphobes! These Guys ran train on AnakinB when he was 15 💀 DO NOT BUY 

myself and @hrxveyare a gay couple. stop trying to compensate cus you are a SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ryanlove said:

Don't buy from the scammers! Well known Homophobes/transphobes! These Guys ran train on AnakinB when he was 15 💀 DO NOT BUY 

You are full of hate. How could you make such slanderous lies about a man who supplied immigrants medicine and food when they most needed it? He even lead a charity group of 40 people  full of many girls,gays, and theys like  @PopTarts @hrxveyand many more. He is a man with no bigotry in his heart let alone his vocabulary. I can't wait till you get caught in real life and pay for being an internet troll. FUCKING SCUMBAG. YOU'RE MOOSEMEAT ONCE WE FIND YOU. 

• Like 1
  • YAY 1
  • yooo 1
  • POG 1

THE PEDO RING FILLED WITH TRANSPHOBES AND HOMPOBES FOLLOW EACHOTHER TO PLACE TO PLACE TRYING TO PROTECT EACHOTHER. Or Phantas might be the Jeffery Epstein of the city and has all his boys on a Leash or that is Hxrvy i'm not sure! BE SAFE 

Edited by ryanlove
  • Confused 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.