Reedy16

Biggest ego I've seen here so far.............

Hey there,

I really do hate drama but this is really weird man... I submitted a decision appeal and it took so so long to be reviewed so I respectfully and peacefully messaged the one responsible for DECISION APPEALS which unfortunately in this case is Philoop.

I just want to start by saying I have no idea how long reviewing decision appeals is supposed to take but by common sense it shouldn't take more than a couple of days. I just can't imagine what in the world would require more than a couple of days to review a simple appeal for VDM? Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

So 2 days after it was set to Pending Senior Staff, I just dropped a simple msg on Discord to Philoop. He completely ignored it. Nothing personal was taken as surely he gets tons of msgs from different players... SIX DAYS after my appeal was posted, I messaged him saying that I hate to keep bugging him but I have nothing else to do and I feel that I've been already patient enough.

The dude literally put in the effort, not to help me out, but he put the effort to go to a post that was posted by him 4 years ago and sending me a screenshot of a couple of lines there saying I shouldn't have contacted him...

I'm sorry but the amount of ego and the level of immaturity this guy has disgusts me way beyond anyone can imagine... I just can't comprehend the fact there is a human being who thinks he has the right to be this rude to someone who is seeking help in a VIDEOOOO GAMEEE, only because he is an admin or whatever the reason he has...

It would have taken so much less effort from him to just answer me nicely or even review the ban appeal than showing me a SS of a thread that he posted 4 years ago...

I know some people would say that I'm just being a Karen about it but I'm really not because as you can see in the screenshots, he is indeed rude. I'm also not sure if this behavior is tolerated here which is why I'm posting this in the discussion section and I'd be more than happy to fill a proper Player Complaint against him.

And lastly, before anyone starts bitching at me saying "You shouldn't have broken the server rules in the first place", I've been literally around for 2 weeks and I wasn't so familiar with the server rules yet which led to me to VDM a mechanic that was trying to rob me at his place of work lmao. That's why I got banned :)))

sorry for the long post boys and girls but I just had to let it out somewhere

here are some ss's of the chat

https://imgur.com/c2dNq2d
https://imgur.com/5h99T2a

related links:

appeal: 

Staff Point of Contact: 

others: 

Edited by Reedy16

I mean.... It's less an issue of Ego, more an issue of you not reading the guidelines and requirements isn't it?
Dunno what you hoped to achieve from any of this being posted truthfully, The staff here in this community are volunteers.
Should you receive timely assistance? Yeah sure. Should you be an ass about it and put people on blast when they point you to the guidelines you didn't read when they might not have had time to go over the appeal entirely or are busy IRL? Absolutely not.

You have 0 indication of how quickly or how much effort it may or may not have been to screenshot that text block, whereas Appeals have an entire investigation and discussion behind them.

I think YOU have the ego, thinking your way is the only way that things will go.

10 minutes ago, Homast said:

I mean.... It's less an issue of Ego, more an issue of you not reading the guidelines and requirements isn't it?
Dunno what you hoped to achieve from any of this being posted truthfully, The staff here in this community are volunteers.
Should you receive timely assistance? Yeah sure. Should you be an ass about it and put people on blast when they point you to the guidelines you didn't read when they might not have had time to go over the appeal entirely or are busy IRL? Absolutely not.

You have 0 indication of how quickly or how much effort it may or may not have been to screenshot that text block, whereas Appeals have an entire investigation and discussion behind them.

I think YOU have the ego, thinking your way is the only way that things will go.

hey there guy,

fisrt of all im not sure if u can read english or what but its stated here clearly that i should be CONTACTING Philoop FOR ANY ISSUES REGARDING DECISION APPEALS

second of all its my second post on this forums so still can't quiet get the hang of the codes here... 

if pointing me to guidlines was all of the matter it would be fair enough, but airing me for a couple of days then putting the effort only to tell me to fuck off isn't nice to anyone tho

hope you get treated the same way at some point in ur bright future in ECRP ❤️

Edited by Reedy16

4 minutes ago, Reedy16 said:

hey there guy,

fisrt of all im not sure if u can read english or what but its stated here clearly that i should be CONTACTING Philoop FOR ANY ISSUES REGARDING DECISION APPEALS

second of all its my second post on this forums so still can't quietly get the hang of the codes here... 

if pointing me to guidlines was all of the matter it would be fair enough, but airing me for a couple of days then putting the effort only to tell me to fuck off isn't nice to anyone tho

hope you get treated the same way at some point in ur bright future in ECRP ❤️

Hey there you.

Right back atcha regarding the reading english part.
9f42dd35a60f74b6f196d6149f635975.png
1e9bfee1657423e83d2650e8098fe7c6.png

Again, you know Less than NOTHING about the personal lives of any given member of the Administration team. Get off your high horse.

Look at the other appeals active right now, and tell me that you're any different or deserve preferential treatment.

17 minutes ago, Reedy16 said:

image.png.9ec30ffc752cd55f94f206408f99ce10.png

Asking about why an appeal has not been resolved is not a reason to message those said people! If you wish to one day help with dozens of appeals and make sure they done in a timely manor, please join support the next time applications open! 

Philoop is an amazing administrator and is very professional, as someone who has met him several times in a real life setting, he is a very nice person!

Please going forward make sure to read all of the guidelines and listen when we say “remain patient”, we promise we will get to it when available!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kazjii said:

Asking about why an appeal has not been resolved is not a reason to message those said people! If you wish to one day help with dozens of appeals and make sure they done in a timely manor, please join support the next time applications open! 

Philoop is an amazing administrator and is very professional, as someone who has met him several times in a real life setting, he is a very nice person!

Please going forward make sure to read all of the guidelines and listen when we say “remain patient”, we promise we will get to it when available!

id be happy to help and im 10000000% sure i wouldnt respond to ppl hitting me up on discord in such a rude way!

i didnt meet him at all and my words are based off the chat between me and him that ive linked in the original post that you probably didn't even read just like the rest of the staff team that replied to this post!

since you are a friend of him just like the previous two people before you that replied, then your opinion is significantly biased and that's understandable. but put yourself in my shoes or some new player's shoes before giving me exclamation marks!!

and btw i cant even see other pending appeals!

Edited by Reedy16
  • Confused 1

I've read through your screenshots, and nothing he's said was in any way out of line. If he worked at my job, and worked under me, I would see nothing that he said be grounds for disciplinary action at all.

I think you're taking things way out of context, and you need to heed the advice give to you by others in this thread. Be patient, and wait. These types of posts are not helpful nor contribute positively to the community at all.

Nothing that was sent to you is rude in any way. The first thing you do when you post an appeal is read the guidelines. It's pinned to the top of the page and it reads in all caps ''MUST READ BEFORE POSTING''

image.png.38b6561d0a5526cdd33d1f39145827d1.png

Naturally, if you directly go against these guidelines, of course the staff member is going to show you the specific regulation that says you should not be contacting anyone about this. The regulation is not in anyway ambiguous, it states in no uncertain terms ''You are NOT to PM or directly contact any staff member regarding your punishment appeal unless they specifically say you should. Doing so may result in a closing of your request or further punishment.''

All staff members are volunteers, they do not have fixed schedules and as such appeals can take time to review, especially since it might warrant a discussion between them.

Not sure what else to say about this, in my view, it's clear you did not read the guidelines before posting (or if you did, you willingly decided to ignore them which is arguably worse) and the screenshots you showed are not rude in any way.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Reedy16 said:

id be happy to help and im 10000000% sure i wouldnt respond to ppl hitting me up on discord in such a rude way!

I'm not sure what part was rude within the Imgur links you provided.

17 minutes ago, Reedy16 said:

i didnt meet him at all and my words are based off the chat between me and him that ive linked in the original post that you probably didn't even read just like the rest of the staff team that replied to this post!

I did read the chats and do not see anything but informing you that bumping appeals within PMs is specifically announced in the guidelines,  all I can assume is...

19 minutes ago, Reedy16 said:

that you probably didn't even read

the appeal guidelines. If you did, you would've noticed it outlines your concern!

20 minutes ago, Reedy16 said:

since you are a friend of him just like the previous two people before you that replied, then your opinion is significantly biased and that's understandable. but put yourself in my shoes or some new player's shoes before giving me exclamation marks!!

Reading context and knowing the system does not have a place for bias. Your topic specifically states "Biggest ego I have seen here so far" - in which you provided screenshots of the aforementioned staff member informing you in no ill way about a clarification of what the definition of patience is.

11 minutes ago, Kazjii said:

I'm not sure what part was rude within the Imgur links you provided.

I did read the chats and do not see anything but informing you that bumping appeals within PMs is specifically announced in the guidelines,  all I can assume is...

the appeal guidelines. If you did, you would've noticed it outlines your concern!

Reading context and knowing the system does not have a place for bias. Your topic specifically states "Biggest ego I have seen here so far" - in which you provided screenshots of the aforementioned staff member informing you in no ill way about a clarification of what the definition of patience is.

Can you please clarify to me and to any future players what exactly those lines are exactly for? 

image.png.a2a50134c07497efe7c5255ef8e56b97.png

"FOR ANY ISSUES OR QUESTIONS ABOUT DECISION APPEALS".

To be honest it really can't be more clear than that... I had an issue and a question regarding a decision appeal, which is why I msged him 😄

2 hours ago, Reedy16 said:

Hey there,

I really do hate drama but this is really weird man... I submitted a decision appeal and it took so so long to be reviewed so I respectfully and peacefully messaged the one responsible for DECISION APPEALS which unfortunately in this case is Philoop.

I just want to start by saying I have no idea how long reviewing decision appeals is supposed to take but by common sense it shouldn't take more than a couple of days. I just can't imagine what in the world would require more than a couple of days to review a simple appeal for VDM? Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

So 2 days after it was set to Pending Senior Staff, I just dropped a simple msg on Discord to Philoop. He completely ignored it. Nothing personal was taken as surely he gets tons of msgs from different players... SIX DAYS after my appeal was posted, I messaged him saying that I hate to keep bugging him but I have nothing else to do and I feel that I've been already patient enough.

The dude literally put in the effort, not to help me out, but he put the effort to go to a post that was posted by him 4 years ago and sending me a screenshot of a couple of lines there saying I shouldn't have contacted him...

I'm sorry but the amount of ego and the level of immaturity this guy has disgusts me way beyond anyone can imagine... I just can't comprehend the fact there is a human being who thinks he has the right to be this rude to someone who is seeking help in a VIDEOOOO GAMEEE, only because he is an admin or whatever the reason he has...

It would have taken so much less effort from him to just answer me nicely or even review the ban appeal than showing me a SS of a thread that he posted 4 years ago...

I know some people would say that I'm just being a Karen about it but I'm really not because as you can see in the screenshots, he is indeed rude. I'm also not sure if this behavior is tolerated here which is why I'm posting this in the discussion section and I'd be more than happy to fill a proper Player Complaint against him.

And lastly, before anyone starts bitching at me saying "You shouldn't have broken the server rules in the first place", I've been literally around for 2 weeks and I wasn't so familiar with the server rules yet which led to me to VDM a mechanic that was trying to rob me at his place of work lmao. That's why I got banned :)))

sorry for the long post boys and girls but I just had to let it out somewhere

here are some ss's of the chat

https://imgur.com/c2dNq2d
https://imgur.com/5h99T2a

related links:

appeal: 

Staff Point of Contact: 

others: 

i can see how you feel about this way, but i see how the admin is easly misunderstood.
hes simply keeping it short, and keeping himself to stick to the server rules " he did not make up himself"
he is being polite to answer to you but he does notify you about how the rules are.
there is nothing about the ego here, but i can see how this can be easly perceived like that.
don't take it to personal as if he is trying to put you into your place.
what he is doing is a simple form of assertive communication.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ritchie Stones said:

i can see how you feel about this way, but i see how the admin is easly misunderstood.
hes simply keeping it short, and keeping himself to stick to the server rules " he did not make up himself"
he is being polite to answer to you but he does notify you about how the rules are.
there is nothing about the ego here, but i can see how this can be easly perceived like that.
don't take it to personal as if he is trying to put you into your place.
what he is doing is a simple form of assertive communication.

You might be right tbh but i wish everyone within the staff team understands that it really sucks ass to be punished for something u had no intention in doing and sucks more ass to be unfairly treated and poorly responded to… in Philloop’s case it was both and i feel someone with power to help should just simply TRY to help instead of just the “sticking to the rules” scenario… its a game in the end and everyone is just trying to have fun not to get shit on by admins

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Reedy16 said:

unfairly treated and poorly responded to

I will inquire again, How are you any different from the other people with pending appeals who are similarly waiting patiently without making threads like this.

I will answer this for you: A Sense of Entitlement.

Everyone else is able to wait their turn and be patient, but why aren't you able to?

Thanks for the post.

At this time, there are multiple appeals pending, and we prioritize appeals that have been posted before others. I can tell you that your appeal will be reviewed soon, but I ask that you please remain patient now knowing the fact that we work through appeals in order of them being posted, not in any other specific priority. If you have any concerns about an appeal, you may reach out to the relevant team for it as stated, but you should keep in mind that it is limited to concerns about the appeal, not the speed at which it is taken.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to reach out and I can offer to assist to the best of my ability.

Locked & Archived.

• Like 1