Walkers

Dynasty 8 Real Estate

Dynasty 8 Real Estate  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be Accepted?

• Yes
    • No

Image result for dynasty 8 gta 5 roleplay

We all know the struggle of finding and selling your home, well that shouldn't be a problem now! I think this should be implemented into ECRP as there is no easy way to sell and buy your homes, this would be a brilliant addition to Eclipse RP as it would make the RolePlay Experience more immersive and realistic. I'm currently working on a website for this but for now, I have made a discord for it. This would make everyone lives easier and all of the problems you're getting in refunds about housing would be sorted out by us.

To keep this as in character as can be I think we will need an office somewhere in town and a system which allows people to come in and see me if, ECRP ever decide to take all off this into account people should be able to send a request to view at one off the houses, The system should work that the seller has to sign their houses to us and when we sell the house )and do all the hard work) we take a cut from that and it automatically transfers the rest ion to there bank account. Dynasty as a business can grow and expand is the leading Real Estate company in Los Santos.

I'm JJay and I represent Dynasty 8 and its founding

image.thumb.png.35a1ef10072b00eb20314fe7f22b06cf.png 

Dynasty 8 Discord 

Edited by Walkers

2 hours ago, Xoza said:

Thought this was a suggestion for some kind of application ingame or informational panel to show houses for sale. If you want to start a business, you'll want to post in the Classifieds and Business sections.

I must off got it across incorrectly, I want them to approve it as they are turning all off the ERRP servers ie Hayes car dealership, they can turn into an app in the game or I can be verified on discord!

Edited by Walkers

37 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I must off got it across incorrectly, I want them to approve it as they are turning all off the ERRP servers ie Hayes car dealership, they can turn into an app in the game or I can be verified on discord!

Contact directly for them to verify you.

1 hour ago, Xoza said:

With dealerships though, they have in game tools that provide information and management. I still think there should a type of in game modification to promote real estate and holdings like this.

That's a whole different kettle of fish!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.