Kellie

Make Burgershot a faction

Sup. I'm Kellie and I think I just wrote this down on a whim but I like the idea. 

The server itself is in need of something like a social hub and Burgershot has served as such before. I believe the decline in people hanging around that place is due to 

a) the pay being bad

b) because the pay is bad there are less people working

c) less people working = people will just automatically assume there is nobody around

I think if you made it into one of the salary jobs, thus adjusting the pay and maybe adding things like delivery to it (as mechanics do /mechrequests you could have /foodrequest and then add in the message you want to send) Tell people to roleplay making burgers and turn the shot into a bit of a social hub. I have seen LSC attracting people, when there were a lot of workers around and I think it could be fun to roleplay a wacky restaurant like this if it is done right. 

• Like 4

You could genuinely attempt this with a decent financial backing and some vehicles and adverts. 

Sure you wouldn’t have f4 salary management and stuff to start with but you can definitely attempt to negotiate some sort of government subsidised salary from the government ic pretty easily if you were an actual faction.

It has more script support as is than most other faction ideas I’m surprised someone hasn’t attempted it yet.

• Like 1

Bugershot being a faction is good thing because people like burgershot to be active so making it a faction would help a lot also the map is just sitting in the server being useless but if we turn it to a faction would bring more rp opportunitys. Not that the map is useless the rp that's happening around it is making the map useless, it shouldn't be like that honestly.

Cool idea but -1

My only question is, how much of a different would Burgershot becoming an "Official Faction" really have on it. IMO I think the impact would be so minimal it wouldn't be worth it. We already see that as of right now, everyone prefers to go to OTFs store as it's quicker and cheaper. You simply show up type in "Hen Meat" then "Y" and boom you have a piece of meat for even cheaper then Burgershot, you don't have to wait for someone to make it or anything.

I also think making it an "Official Faction" would limit how accessible it is to people. Would New Players still be able to show up and just work there or would you have to apply and have it as your main job. I just don't think there's enough reason for it to become Official. Also like Bala said, I don't think it has enough legs to stand as an official faction.

I think if @Asbo (so long as you are still Weazel CEO?) would think about letting Weazel news run ads for Burgershot. Time and time again when I have worked and asked Weazel news to run an ad that there is a worker and it is open I have been told they don't make ads for Burgershot. Why not though?? Its a government funded place with all the proper licenses RPly, I see zero reason to not allow this to happen so people know they can get food!

3 minutes ago, Puzzling said:

I think if @Asbo (so long as you are still Weazel CEO?) would think about letting Weazel news run ads for Burgershot. Time and time again when I have worked and asked Weazel news to run an ad that there is a worker and it is open I have been told they don't make ads for Burgershot. Why not though?? Its a government funded place with all the proper licenses RPly, I see zero reason to not allow this to happen so people know they can get food!

There is a current ad that's ran continuously for burger shot, but it advertises when no-one is working. I think it should be up to the people on duty to invest in the ad to bring more business instead of a continuous ad running while no employees are working. 

4 minutes ago, Carl Vespucci said:

I think it should be up to the people on duty to invest in the ad to bring more business instead of a continuous ad running while no employees are working. 

Oh that's sick, I think maybe instead of it being an automatic AD that is ran, employees and put in a request to have it manually ran when they are on duty without paying and using the prepaid bulk ads so they don't have to spend money the "company" would have already paid for!

8 minutes ago, Puzzling said:

Oh that's sick, I think maybe instead of it being an automatic AD that is ran, employees and put in a request to have it manually ran when they are on duty without paying and using the prepaid bulk ads so they don't have to spend money the "company" would have already paid for!

Agreed, Advertising for a business that noone is working in will just create a distrust in the ad, so it will be meaningless. 

• hand 1