XeV

1 Shot Bug Still Existing For Too Long

4 hours ago, isBrainDed said:

If possible, before getting into a shootout, can you exit and enter the vehicle while in the stream range of the shootout? ( I know that is not possible 99% of the time, but I want to verify a theory ))

Did this yesterday so I could sync guns with everyone in the fight. Still got one shot, if that's what you're trying to prove.

8o5er2ax.jpg

2 hours ago, YellowDuck said:

Being somewhat new to the city. I thought this was part of the game. I was pick locking  a car yesterday. Did not get the you have been injured text, just woke up at Pillbox. Thank you OP. 

This is not the same thing which happened to you. This 1 shit bug makes you injured while inside of the vehicle. 

27 minutes ago, pixiejewels said:

Hello @XeV Is this still happening or has it been fixed?

Idk i quit the server months ago, the meta was 4 stack a car with micros and spray for right or left hand or shoulder and it one taps you even through armor 🤷‍♂️