IIlllIllIl

Matthew Burns

@IIlllIllIl

Alex Schill: Sergeant Schill with the LSPD.

We would like to negotiate, and we have not heard much in a long time. We are worried!

Please send me a private email with a radio frequency only the LSPD can negotiate with you on, my personal e-mail is a,[email protected]
(( Discord TheSnipe#5115 ))

Edited by TheSnipe

https://streamable.com/7ko159

Here are the demands if you've forgotten.

- We want to see the resignation of Lewis Langley

- Elections for a true governor

- More power for the Law Review Committee

- The Government to stop discriminating criminals

- The latest BLB press release to be completely overturned

- For all government decisions of the past 6 months to be re-reviewed by the Law Review Committee

If you want to communicate with us, do so via weazel news or here.

image.png

Edited by IIlllIllIl

Greetings @IIlllIllIl,

The demands you are making will take time to complete and we remain concerned about the safety and well being of Matthew Burns. You seem like you have a good idea of what you're asking and I'm sure you understand expecting an instant resolution to your demands is unrealistic.

The government and law enforcement have all attempted contact of various forms and have not been able to connect with you for further negotiation or work out a way with you to find a solution to your demands and the many details each would have.

Please offer an option to allow us to better connect with you.

Thanks.

- Xoza Shadow
Los Santos Police Department

From the office of the Speaker of the Law Review Committee:

Please see my formal correspondence of your demands below. I hope you take care in reading them, and understand the LRC was created to serve the people of San Andreas, and represent the peoples voices.

Respectfully,

Speaker and Director of the Law Review Committee

Emily Whitehorse

LRC_RESPONSE.png

This is the kidnappers of Matthew Burns speaking.

Government, we have received your reply.

Burns will not be returned under any condition until an acceptable offer has been put on paper and signed by all the right authorities that will make it impossible for anyone to overturn our demands after Burns is released.

- We demand an 80/20 of elected/appointed LRC member ratio.

- We demand a veto right for the LRC that can block any future changes proposed by the government.

- We demand this veto right to be able to block any prior changes made by the government in the last 6 months.

- We demand for the LRC to be able to start an impeachment process of a Governer or any appointed official at their discresion.

- We demand elections for a Governer to be implemented into the constitution.

- We demand the contents of the latest BLB press released to be completely nulled and voided.

- We demand equal rights for (ex-)criminals in terms of housing, job opportunities, businesses, licenses, wellfare and taxes.

We expect a draft from you, send it to us and we will take care of Matthews signature. You are running out of time to get Matthew back in 2 pieces,  you have until 2300UTC 04/JAN

Furthermore, the current actions of the LSPD to try and make contact with us, is putting Matthews wellbeing at risk

• Like 1

This is the kidnappers of Matthew Burns speaking.

People of San Andreas, have a good look at what a what a failed state looks like. How many times have you asked the government for help and you received nothing? And why is that? Because you are not part of their system! Because you don't join the government funded business and government institutions where egos are in charge!

It is because you don't bark like a dog for governor Langley!!!

The government has failed to see that this isn't about money, this is about structural changed Aight to improve the life of every citizen, yet the government rather pays a million dollar of your tax money than to give up power and concede.

Well San Andreas, let us give you a hand to get rid of this corrupt government, Matthew Burns hand.

Government, choose your next step very carefully as this may be Matthews last chance to return home. You will not have to worry that we will lose our leverage, as Matthew will just be the first of many.

You have until tomorrow 20:00 UTC to come to an agreement with us.

• Like 3

Speaking as a citizen and business owner. Despite your claims or attempt to twist perceptions, you do not represent myself, nor my interests. If I want something done, I know how to get it done, despite position, speed bumps or citizen status, outside of terrorism. Even then, some things are just not possible.

Is the government perfect? Absolutely not. Am I upset with the new directives? Absolutely. I've likely been impacted more than most. But I'll find solutions that are fitting.

Individuals like yourself will always be at the bottom, outside of the 'system' and always under the 'egos' of others. You will never hold any kind of power over this state and it's citizens in any way, be it through, manipulation, coercion or threats. You want to make a change, you work with those with the ability in a way that works for all. The only way to get anywhere is to work with the right people, the right way. What you're doing is just more reason and suspicion for the government to put more pressure on businesses and all citizens as a whole. Nice job for making it worse.

There's more to the government then Langley, and many more tiers that would prove your goals unreachable. You're the reason government, law enforcement, policies and penal codes exist. You only further the need weed out individuals like yourself from a respectable and orderly society.

• YAY 2
  • Upvote 3

((Hello everyone!

Since this was an event that influenced most of the server, we feel that it is necessary to post a final message on how to proceed with your RP surrounding this event.

This RP is now officially over and NLR will go into effect.

This means that Matthew Burns will start roleplaying for the government again unharmed and with no memories of this situation.

We have given the LEO's the opportunity to continue with forensic RP on the remains of Matthew Burns specifically from the 06/JAN 2200UTC until 08/JAN 2200UTC. 

From now on this situation must be referred to as the kidnapping and murder of "a government director" instead of "Matthew Burns".))

• Like 16
  • yooo 3
  • bakmeel 1
  • dead 6

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.