Xoza

Mobile Refuel

Add the ability to refuel from a mechanic's utility vehicle/s, treated like a mobile gas station.

Ideas/restriction below.

• Both vehicles would have to be turned off.
  • Cost to refuel could be set by the shop owner and can't be set lower than the highest rate in town to keep competition as intended.
  • Or cost could be set automatically taking the average gas cost across town and doubling it.
  • The refuel could pay the mechanic a cut directly paying for the service on the spot.
  • The refuel could remove fuel directly from the tank of the utility vehicle up to a certain point, so it will need to return.
  • Or a limit of fuel available up to 25% total to any vehicles. Meaning you could refuel 5 cars 5% before you'd have to return to a gas station or shop.
Edited by Xoza

+1. I think it should be split between the nearest gas station and then the rest to the mechanic.

Example; nearest gas station is $10 a litre (currently max on the map), multiply it by 2.5 (example) which would be $25. The gas station would receive the first $10, the mechanic would receive the second $10 and then $5 into the mechanic faction? 

I also like the idea of limiting it. So for example; the truck would fill up 100L and only have that until returned for a refuel.

Edited by Denni
  • Upvote 1

it is a good idea but it also counters the gas cans we have in general stores and fuel stations, One suitable way would be for a mechanic to head to a fuel station take 100 Litres and then charge the guy in the vehicle 200% so the station still gets the sale and the mechanic gets rewarded for buying the fuel for him and then giving it him. All to be scripted and automated making it impossible for them to scam the mechanic. 

Your way would also work I guess though. +1

14 minutes ago, ants1992 said:

it is a good idea but it also counters the gas cans we have in general stores and fuel stations, One suitable way would be for a mechanic to head to a fuel station take 100 Litres and then charge the guy in the vehicle 200% so the station still gets the sale and the mechanic gets rewarded for buying the fuel for him and then giving it him. All to be scripted and automated making it impossible for them to scam the mechanic. 

Your way would also work I guess though. +1

What if the individual doesn't want 100 litres though?

7 minutes ago, ants1992 said:

Come on man. Obviously an example. 

Of course, not arguing, just providing possible scenarios and constructive criticism. I'm good with any implementation. We all just want it done right if implemented, to work and be fair of course. Analyzing all possibilities is part of that process.

Edited by Xoza
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.