2cannnn1

Cant pretend your in a different gang rule

+ Not allowed to impersonate another faction rule.

Yesterday afternoon I logged on the server and drove to LCS, I was approached by numerous organizations telling me that some of their members we're robbed by Purple Mob. 

When I asked them who, what they looked like...etc And that I knew for a fact that it wasn't us, they believed me, thankfully. And its true, it wasn't us at all, it would of been impossible for us to have had the cars or the weapons that the people who robbed them had. 

I went threw and asked my guys, who were up with me the previous night, and all of them also said it would of been impossible, none of them were on during those super late EU hours / early morning hours, plus the night before I got up and all this happened, I was there when we all trinkled out of the server. 

Purple Mob being a new org thats trying to grow, doesn't really have any enemies in the city. (icly)

But, I do know of a few people who'd do stupid shit like this for the OOC and IC shitstorm. Plus, it'd be hella hard for them to get caught and at the same time it would not allow Purple Mob to grow or become somewhat significant because of the already elitist establishment in the city, referring to the insane alliances right now that are in the city, totaling more than like 70+ people. 

Impersonating a org, that you have no RP reason to be involved with anyways, should be against rules.

I'd say its breaking Non - Roleplay and Fear RP rules, and anybody who disagrees would you please explain why, thanks. (Give me your perfect RP scenario where this would be allowed. I guarantee that in my case, its impossible for it to be valid.)

So, to wrap it all up in a scoop, a few people are dressing up on their ALT chars impersonating Purple Mob, telling people they are Purple Mob, robbing them, and trying to stir up shit.

Just trying to establish some type of roleplay scenario that would suck in Purple Mob into a valid rp gang war with the crazy super gang alliance going on now. 

Thankfully though, these people were not dumb enough, and knew, just by the voices, that they weren't us.

Im 100% though, thats its one of the big factions / orgs. 

5 hours ago, 2cannnn1 said:

Wow, great feedback and explanation, mind removing your comment since your not here to discuss? lmao

No need to remove the comment, seems everyone else agrees with me. 😛
framing / impersonating is great rp. can save yourself or get you fucked up 😄

Anyone should be able to Roleplay anything - whether it involves using the same "gang" colors on their cars, using similiar "gang" clothing, lying ICly or impersonating someone else. What you suggest is restricting the ways of Roleplaying. Find these people ICly and figure out how to deal with them ICly, not through OOC interaction on the forums. 😁