ViktorR

New tax system (Petition)

Hello,

So yeah, after the update on the taxes a lot of people are mad, including me, because when you are taking salary from 80k and paying 30k for taxes is not fair and ridiculous. There is a lot more examples of unfair taxes with way bigger amounts of money.

As for example, you are working at PD or MD so it is government organizations who is helping out the government itself by healing people and stopping the criminals. With this new system, the PD at MD  is literally getting robbed by the government. Now is even more smarter and better to go and work in shadow: steal from stores, make drugs, sell guns, steal cars, than working at legal and official job. 100% I think something should be done about it.

On this post you MUST/CAN leave your petition about your thoughts on the new tax system.

My suggestion:
The money spent on taxes doesn't go anywhere, it just disappears, I would maybe, just maybe agree on this insane taxes if the money would be used somewhere to make the server more interesting: on the car events, party events, basically any other events, which one could create more interesting content and activities on the server, but now it is just with 0 logic.

(( IC INFORMATION ))

Please fill the form:
First name, Surname
Do you think the new system is fair: YES / NO
Evidence of unfair taxes ((provide a screenshot if possible)):

((OOC information))

Leave the suggestions about how it could be changed and upgraded or if you agree with the new system you can also leave the opinion about it why do you think it is fair.

Edited by ViktorR

Please fill the form: Furbz
First name, Surname: Thomas, Bennet
Do you think the new system is fair: YES / NO
Evidence of unfair taxes ((provide a screenshot if possible)
https://gyazo.com/14079f901918e12c78acf55f51ccf8f2

OOC:
This new salary system in a bit weird in my oponion. The fact that we can only store $100.000 makes sense. We don't want to have a lot of money into the economy all of a sudden. The value of money will drop when this happens. Good call on this one.

The increase in taxes, i don't get it. My salary was almost cut in half. (See screenshot.) It makes sense that the rich pay more, but this amount is just too much. What are you guys even doing with the money that goe to taxes? It is used for something or is it just gone?

The thing that makes me mad is the fact that this wasn't introduced in a good way. A lot of people where caught by suprise and lost big amounts of money because of it. I have seen screenshot of people losing over $300.000 because of this system. 

Lower the percentages, this new system is promoting people to get VIP status so they pay less taxes. I know thatwe need money to keep the server running. Btut this is not the correct way.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, this system was created for people farming money. This system IS the answer to that. I agree that maybe the percentages are way too high, but you have to understand that everyone on the server wants to get rich, but won't that ruin the economy itself? If you want to be rich, you have to back up your "claim" as rich. 

And just for a quick example from PD, Anyone with a higher rank than SLO, meaning they have been around and play enough to be in this "35% tax bracket" now less per hour than a cadet. In my opinion that is just silly. I'd like to find a police department where the chief of police gets less than a cadet.

Edited by ImSuspensee

21 minutes ago, ImSuspensee said:

And just for a quick example from PD, Anyone with a higher rank than SLO, meaning they have been around and play enough to be in this "35% tax bracket" now less per hour than a cadet. In my opinion that is just silly. I'd like to find a police department where the chief of police gets less than a cadet.

I'm a cadet and i'm in the highest class as well. This system is promoting criminal activities too much. A druglab can get you a lot of money without taxes being paid. I think is economy system will change the RP within Eclipse a lot, in a bad way. People will start killing eachother faster and more deadmatching will happen. I have seen it on other servers as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.