Senhyro

Police officers and traffic behavior.

Hello Ladies and Gents' 

I've been playing Eclipse for about a week or two now, and I have been wondering why in the Rules / Quiz / Drivers License it tells you to strictly follow the driving rules.
So I did this, for about 5 minutes. I saw EVERYONE driving like absolute maniacs. Not even one single person ( beside taxi drivers ) follow the traffic rules.

I would love to see some slight more RP towards the traffic rules.

I'd suggest that there should be more police officers patrolling streets / city's .. Cause frankly I find on a player base of 100-300 people, having 3 police officers useless. ( I've had tons of messages that there had to be atleast 3 police officers online to rob stores etc .. even while there where 80+ players online ).

IDEA

1. Let's say there are groups of patrolling officers, 2/3 groups of 3-4 police officers online at least.. ( This wouldn't be that hard cause there's a lot of players that would love to become a police officer, but simply get rejected too fast I assume, causing the low population of police officers).
  2. Read number one. If this isn't possible there should be hired more police officers so they can patrol the city in pact teams.
  3. Make your police officers respond to reckless driving behavior because you can speed through mid town in front of police officers and they will most likely do nothing but watch.

Edited by Senhyro

3 hours ago, Senhyro said:

Hello Ladies and Gents' 

I've been playing Eclipse for about a week or two now, and I have been wondering why in the Rules / Quiz / Drivers License it tells you to strictly follow the driving rules.
So I did this, for about 5 minutes. I saw EVERYONE driving like absolute maniacs. Not even one single person ( beside taxi drivers ) follow the traffic rules.

I'd suggest that there should be more police officers patrolling streets / city's .. Cause frankly I find on a player base of 100-300 people, having 3 police officers useless. ( I've had tons of messages that there had to be atleast 3 police officers online to rob stores etc .. even while there where 80+ players online ).

IDEA

1. Let's say there are groups of patrolling officers, 2/3 groups of 3-4 police officers online at least.. ( This wouldn't be that hard cause there's a lot of players that would love to become a police officer, but simply get rejected too fast I assume, causing the low population of police officers).
  2. Read number one. If this isn't possible there should be hired more police officers so they can patrol the city in pact teams.
  3. Make your police officers respond to reckless driving behavior because you can speed through mid town in front of police officers and they will most likely do nothing but watch.

Good idea, but people are pulled over for speeding all the time. You're right, there does need to be more officers on. However, it is hard to get past the training for a reason; not everyone makes it.

5 hours ago, DeanThompson said:

When im not responding to 911 calls I am a hard ass on traffic duty.

I dish out hefty tickers for speeders and I always give a demerit point..or suspend drivers licenses.

Cops do their best enforcing traffic law. More cops would be a plus.

Exactly.. There's not enough cops online during any time of the game..

16 hours ago, Senhyro said:

Hello Ladies and Gents' 

IDEA

Point 3.

When "we" pass a cop with 200kmh he probally wont have time to respond to it because we are just to fast...

9 hours ago, ۞S۞u۞p۞r۞e۞m۞equeen CX said:

And i dont think we need more cops mostly i see more than 14 cops online. Once we had a chase 4/5 cars were following us (not counting S.W.A.T. or helicopter) thats insane!

Bro you're posting irrelevant stuff. Give us some detailed information about your argument or don't bother at all.

14 cops online. Let's say EVERY minute they get a robbery call.. So that's probably around 10-12 cops FULL ON busy with that.
Means there are 2 cops left to do what .. ? Drive around and do it all on their own ? They need way MORE to patrol the city.

11 hours ago, ۞S۞u۞p۞r۞e۞m۞equeen CX said:

Point 3.

When "we" pass a cop with 200kmh he probally wont have time to respond to it because we are just to fast...

Don't be so sure about that 😛

I've caught people going that fast. And when we have the helicopter up that'll usually just follow you without you even knowing until you stop somewhere and then a police car pops outta nowhere and arrests you for reckless driving and suspends your licence 😄

11 hours ago, ۞S۞u۞p۞r۞e۞m۞equeen CX said:

And i dont think we need more cops mostly i see more than 14 cops online. Once we had a chase 4/5 cars were following us (not counting S.W.A.T. or helicopter) thats insane!

That's good - That means you'll make a risk assessment and decide whether it's worth running or paying the ticket. 😄

On 8/19/2018 at 11:54 AM, DeanThompson said:

When im not responding to 911 calls I am a hard ass on traffic duty.

I dish out hefty tickers for speeders and I always give a demerit point..or suspend drivers licenses.

Cops do their best enforcing traffic law. More cops would be a plus.

You sure are hahaha. I agree there should be more cops in the city maybe even implement speeding cameras on certain places

3 hours ago, antaxxi1 said:

I have better suggestion, simply add in the city speedcameras, so when you are driving more then 100 lets say you get a fine of 500 or less idk.

we had that on ngg, 1) noone ever paid those tickets so you had cars with 500k-2m tickets etc 2) if you put it on the person driving its pretty much non rp, and if it's on car... well someone stole your car and made 10k tickets... no ty 3) stupid in general having a ticket for 100kph+ is like having a ticket for 50kph in real life

On 8/22/2018 at 2:48 AM, SkylineGT said:

we had that on ngg, 1) noone ever paid those tickets so you had cars with 500k-2m tickets etc 2) if you put it on the person driving its pretty much non rp, and if it's on car... well someone stole your car and made 10k tickets... no ty 3) stupid in general having a ticket for 100kph+ is like having a ticket for 50kph in real life

Yeah but when those cars got impounded they couldn't release em without paying the fines lol

2 hours ago, DeanThompson said:

Yeah but when those cars got impounded they couldn't release em without paying the fines lol

Well yes but... police officers paid the fines in 99.99999 cases, and you could have 5 cars(I had 5 more slots=10 way more than I need) so ya.. and the problem here is that the system wouldn't work, anyone can steal your car and the car gets impounded.. on ngg it was unlikely to get your car stolen(you could despawn it, when you're online well eh.. but why tf would you have your car spawned if you're offline for a week or smth...)

imo I still think that the traffic regulations are pretty much pointless, here there's no traffic in real life yes everyone respects the traffic lights but the stop sign.. 33-50 percent of people are respecting it

The problem itself is the traffic lights and so on. I'm just a new player to RP but i can already see it. Think about it there's no AI, only empty roads sometimes you don't even meet another player for miles so you expect people to stop at every traffic light and to do what there? There's no interaction what so ever. It's a ghost town with millions of traffic lights who traffics ghosts. To be honest it's more fun to play Trucking simulator than driving here and you're driving like 80% of the time to earn money.

Edited by Balastas