XeV

These Christmas Trees In Place Of Street Signs Got to Go

This is to either get them removed now or to let staff know please do not use these in the future, these trees around everywhere that are in place of signs or at every corner are not rendering until you are already on top of them, or have a hit box the size of a freight train, the amount of time I have just taken a corner normally and the tree renders and just gravitates to my vehicle and totals it is insane. I do not know if its a desync thing as well, but just a suggestion for these trees image.png.01750a51bb84a0ad0bd1138e50955d10.png

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Bala said:

Well, we've not got much of December left so the trees will be gone before that big ass signature of yours Vex.

XD yah im in the process of making a new one but struggling for a theme, IDK if the trees are hard coded or what but for future christmas time these trees are wonky

9 hours ago, Puzzling said:

Hopefully soon, I'm pretty sure the reason they are like bricks is because they are clipped in to the ground in an attempt to hide the presents under them 😞

yup cause once you hit them they pop up and are now no longer walls

• Like 1