Sico

More suit options, vest options.

My friends and I feel like ECRP's clothing system is not at its full potential, we feel like there should be more clothing options for suits/vests so people who want a more smarter look can enjoy the roleplay with all the different options. We'd like to be able to have a vest as a top, and a long sleeved shirt as undershirt, at the moment that Is not possible for us ingame. We would like to also add a few more type of vests and suit options such as the long sleeved shirt with the black bands around the arms, and also the vests with the pocket watch. Here's a few examples. 

We'd also appreciate if the bug of the undershirt glitching through the jackets could be fixed as it limits us from wearing a few different suit combinations. 

image.png.6fee69bd757a418d3ca7b16274fe04ff.pngimage.png.8bedad8fdbde4e5ee4d0ebe2047de35c.pngimage.png.7614fb715278086dc47bb392898ea98c.png

• Like 4

I fully agree with this, I believe something small should be done to slightly improve clothing/suit options for this server so people have more options and variety that they can enjoy and explore when It comes to professional, classy Looks. Right now we are limited to specific looks and suits that don't have the undershirts glitching through the suit. Plus we are unavailable to wear the pocket watch vests, with a long sleeve shirt. It would be amazing to see a few more/new clothing's that could easily be added/downloaded to this server that would spice new looks up for everyone to enjoy and embrace. I also like the idea of more choices when It comes down to undershirts for suits

Little things like this makes the difference !!!

• Like 2

Improvements to our clothing system is something that is in the works, which includes being able to mix and match all available GTA online clothing with less restrictions and more choice than the current system. I don't have an ETA on it, but it's something being actively pursued.

• Like 3

+9999
Women's clothing is honestly such a pain... I spend more time in G.T.A. clothing stores than actual clothing stores lmao. Formal clothing for women.. ahh I would love that, there are some really fun idea's to bring to the table, primarily for tops. The blazers are nice but to be honest, those are the only formal options you have for females. More diversity would be so nice ^^

• Like 2