Yoahi

Add /setinteriorweather for customer interior owners

So I know there is an issue going on currently that when it rains or snows, the inside of business properties can look wet or covered in snow. So this suggestion is more of one on how to fix said bug. There is a command for changing interior time (/SetInteriorTime), I think a command to change the interior weather (maybe /SetInteriorWeather) would be very beneficial to help combat this bug. I am no programmer by any means, but I'd imagine it would be relatively easy to create said command if the time one already exists. I spoke to a support staff through /report about this bug and was told to essentially just RP that the snow was not there or to create this suggestion which could possibly be an easy solution.1842575098_Stranger8763_8105-1638398461090.thumb.jpg.8496cbe4967dee686e47920113568306.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

From what I understand, what you have linked there is the game affecting props with weather changes such as snow or rain. It's not an MLO as such, it's just a space out in the world with a giant box prop for us to fill up with whatever we want, so I'm not sure how viable it is to fix.

I'm also assuming the weather isn't specific to the client but to the server, so I don't think you can specify exceptions. I may be wrong, but yeah.