Kay133

No gun license for active criminals

The cops have the ability to remove a gun license. But its rarely used. 

I suggest a new rule to the LSPD handbook that says that if a active firearm was used againts another person for a crime or murder. Againts innocent people or Goverment emloyees. The gun license will be removed. And suspended for a number of days depending on how serious the crime was. They have to pay 10k every time to get a new one.

And make sure this is done every time

+1

Regard

-Musketdeeznuts

Edited by MusketDeezNuts
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

The cops have the ability to remove a gun license. But its rarely used. 

I suggest a new rule to the LSPD handbook that says that if a active firearm was used againts another person for a crime or murder. Againts innocent people or Goverment emloyees. The gun license will be removed. And suspended for a number of days depending on how serious the crime was. They have to pay 10k every time to get a new one.

And make sure this is done every time

+1

Regard

-Musketdeeznuts

This already happens except 2 days is max suspension. Which is a shame... 

We need harsher punishments for everything. Guy kills 5 people, commits numerous crimes... actual time 450 mins, gets 120 because of max limit.

6 minutes ago, SkylineGT said:

Sure I can say +1 for the rp purpose but lets be serious you can ask any of your friends to just buy the gun for you and gg... imo gangs need to be involved way more in the gun deals and add materials etc 

Exactly. If people get caught giving their friends firearms, well no license for them. I'd love to see some large scale gun trade by criminal gangs rather than just going to a gun store and buying a new gun although you were just given a murder charge or armed robbery.

19 minutes ago, Kay133 said:

Exactly. If people get caught giving their friends firearms, well no license for them. I'd love to see some large scale gun trade by criminal gangs rather than just going to a gun store and buying a new gun although you were just given a murder charge or armed robbery.

tbh chances of getting caught? oh yes 0 percent

Regarding large scale well yes I agree with it thats why I also suggested it but I suggested it for the roleplay purpose(which is still unknown factor on this server) and not because someone does or does not have a charge