ProCeeD3210

Add some new cars to server.

+1 In the server missing Neon,Pariah,Banshee 900 i would like to see them.There is only few good cars in ~500k price range so everyone buys them, like spectercustom/seven70 already full city of them cuz not much options.I dont know why supercars got deleted but i think it should go back cuz now all the same cars in the city.. Also idk if Rage:Mp lets to add cars like bmw,audi,mercedes it would be cool too.

Edited by Coolguy1337
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ProCeeD3210 said:

I suggesting to add more cars to be possible to import, Add new cars to server

If you mean on donation import idk
If you mean import from dealership as I said.. contact dealership owner in game call him/text him tell him that you want to buy X car and he can tell you the price, basically you can buy it you just need to rp

1 minute ago, SkylineGT said:

If you mean on donation import idk
If you mean import from dealership as I said.. contact dealership owner in game call him/text him tell him that you want to buy X car and he can tell you the price, basically you can buy it you just need to rp

omg, I mean server owner should add some cars that there is no in server, new cars, you got it? not to buy cars from dealers, not to buy donating, just new cars..

40 minutes ago, ProCeeD3210 said:

omg, I mean server owner should add some cars that there is no in server, new cars, you got it? not to buy cars from dealers, not to buy donating, just new cars..

such as... I dont see by which logic can server owner add a car which is not on server if you can buy from dealership every car from the game

Just now, xCKube said:

I'm just trying to tell you that you didn't get the point that the creator of the post was trying to make here.

Well I know that they removed supercars but there're still plenty of them around and imo they're on the right level right now

Yeh well obviously my point was "there was no car in the dealership=there's no car" as far as I know I was searching for futo in game I haven't found it in the dealership so I asked Lewis how much is if I order/import one and he told me that price..

4 minutes ago, SkylineGT said:

Well I know that they removed supercars but there're still plenty of them around and imo they're on the right level right now

Yeh well obviously my point was "there was no car in the dealership=there's no car" as far as I know I was searching for futo in game I haven't found it in the dealership so I asked Lewis how much is if I order/import one and he told me that price..

The post creators point is: "Not all the cars are in the dealerships to import, please add more of them." He means that the devs should add more cars to import aka cars that have not yet been put there, like the Comet SR i just told you to buy.

Edited by xCKube

6 hours ago, SkylineGT said:

800px-Ardent.png this stuff on the server?

I think no.

1 hour ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

Cause it brought ALOT of problems. I want them back too. But I rather not see those problems return.

Ofc it should be nice to get supers back, but as I said it would be nice to add some new GTA V cars if its possible

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.