Vince Torelli

My name is Vince

Hello, my name is Vince Torelli (aka Tiny Dog, aka the Bayview Caper). You may or may not have met me (or the sole of my boot) in prison, a joint I frequent often. You may have also met me on the pier proudly wearing pink, or robbed me as I attempted to make my "special seedless salad." You probably have not met me at all, and that's why I'm making this introduction post!

So I'm kind of new to serious roleplay. Back in 2015 and 2016 I was big into Garry's Mod DarkRP, mostly on the now-retired HooplaRP (of which the name Kyle Cisco is still spoken in the shadows), but I have come to find out that Hoopla and Eclipse are worlds apart. I was craving realism and community in an urban environment like Los Santos, and so far this server has delivered. I'm honored to be among some really cool people!

In-game (and in real life), I'm big into landyacht cars like the Emperor and the Virgo Classic - so if you're ever selling one at a good price, you know who to call! 😄

Once again, I love this community and am proud to be a part of it! 🙂

Edited by Tiny Dog