Flucifial

Phone Suggestions

1. Downtown Cab Company phone number should be 555-5555 as that is the phone number it is in base GTA V and the number located at DCC and on the taxi's.

2. Please make a phone number for Weazel News and Mechanic (Preferably individual numbers for Bayview and LSC so citizens have the option of calling the shop they want.)

3. /vnn & /dnn should be an app in the phone that either VIP's and/or donators will have access to, not a command.

4. Global text advertisements such as /nrt (Weazel), /vnn, and /dnn should now only be sent to each players cell phone as it isn't very good RP for players just to see bleets in their chatbox, makes more sense for them to pop up in their phone.

5. A hotkey to open up the phone instantly instead of having to press F2 and click ontop of the phone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, YandarZone said:

+1 agree with 1-3

I don't agree with #4 because you can also text/chat on the chatbox when on the phone - Though I do understand what you mean.

Another one you should add is:
5. A hotkey to open up the phone instantly instead of having to press F2 and click ontop of the phone

#5 added. 

What I mean for #4 is that a player needs a phone to see the bleets.

3 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

+1 on all except #4.

I think if you change that mechanic it will decease the exposure of bleets an awful lot. Unless, you meant it would come through as some kind of notification? That may work. 

What I mean is, players should need to have a phone to see the bleets, otherwise, it's metagaming in a way because we are reading these bleets through a chatbox, why not put them in the phone for more realism and immersion?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Flucifial said:

What I mean is, players should need to have a phone to see the bleets, otherwise, it's metagaming in a way because we are reading these bleets through a chatbox, why not put them in the phone for more realism and immersion?

I like this idea aswell makes people checking their phone instead of chat box +1 from me 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.