deividziune_

Police is bullshit

So hello everyone who reads so today me and my friend was driving he asked me to drive him to the farm and he saw a car so he started lockpicking it then they car's owner came started shooting us robbed my car and then police officers came and jailed me for my friend's crime which is absolutely bullshit and fined 5k $

I mean.. it's literally a crime to picklock someone's car and owners have the right to defend themselves and their property. Dont see anything wrong here, personally.

EDIT: Except the robbery. They should definitely be charged for that.

Edited by YandarZone

6 minutes ago, Adrian Johnson said:

No one would waste their money on a Issi.

Regards,
A. Johnson

My Issi is much more cooler than your goddamn Panto. It's small convertible,  it can first to tight spots. It's perfect car for busy guy in city.

Regards, John Mellison. Proud owner of Issi

Edited by Timo_Oranki

1 hour ago, Artur_Juoniks said:

Yeah, i rammed police officer with bike accidently and he just drove away.

That's probably because he realised you weren't role-playing very well... Or had a more important call than to deal with your fantastic ramming abilities. (Even if accidental)

On 7/25/2018 at 11:43 PM, deividziune_ said:

So hello everyone who reads so today me and my friend was driving he asked me to drive him to the farm and he saw a car so he started lockpicking it then they car's owner came started shooting us robbed my car and then police officers came and jailed me for my friend's crime which is absolutely bullshit and fined 5k $

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!