Dashingly

What better RP would you like from The Gut Pushers?

You're still a known criminal driving around an airport wearing a mask. I don't think post 9/11 America would be happy about that. You'd still be stopped by the police if not shot at, which is why I said you're not exempt from your statement 

Edited by Spergburger

1 hour ago, Jetbino said:

What's the purpose of this thread if your going to negate anything said to you and counter it with, not our fault. Your just mad. We do nothing wrong.

Huh? Did you even read the thread? This thread is partially for players to tell us how we've wronged them and then we can share our POV of what happened. See here:  "I don't want this to turn into a hate thread, but truly let us know how you feel, what rubbed you the wrong way, or whatever and we'll explain our side."

I'm trying to clear the air a bit, let all parties share their grievances with us, so we can explain our side, and try to be better next time. 

1 hour ago, Jetbino said:

To me it just looks like a thread in an attempt to goad and get reactions from people, take the criticism on board whether you agree with it or not. To call people out to comment on your RP and then when they do turn it round into a "I did nothing wrong, Your fault" is exactly why noone can be bothered to give you the time of day.

So take on board what people say, or close the thread. It looks poor on the community as a whole.

yo again, like read the thread. when did I ever say that "I did nothing wrong, your fault?"

What I have personally heard through the grapevines is that you guys tend to have metagaming ways. Meaning you show up when nothing is said on the radio, text, call, etc. You just happen to know where everyone is at any point in time...Through some of the videos, i notice you do use OOC VOIP like Discord or w/e, which personally I do not condone as that permits passive metagaming. So i guess what I would like to know is how DO you happen to know where everyone is at?

57 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

What I have personally heard through the grapevines is that you guys tend to have metagaming ways. Meaning you show up when nothing is said on the radio, text, call, etc. You just happen to know where everyone is at any point in time...Through some of the videos, i notice you do use OOC VOIP like Discord or w/e, which personally I do not condone as that permits passive metagaming. So i guess what I would like to know is how DO you happen to know where everyone is at?

That's an excellent question and I would love to hear from a member of the Exiled regarding this.

This is a thread about the Gutpushers isn't it? Pretty sure he's talking about you guys Phil. Didn't you recently just show in a report that you guys use 3rd person VOIP, presumably with voice activation as opposed to push to talk? I can personally say in any situation I'm in with the exiled or Irish the radio is used plenty, we share a joint radio frequency. As much as you'd like to pretend we're "a pack of ingame mutes" Phil it's not true. We used the radio too much to be honest, to the point that we had to start practicing radio discipline. 

11 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

I mean, this thread was to ask Gut Pushers right? Not Exiled. So do you have an answer for me?

Oh your talking about us? Im confused, do have any examples of the Gut Pushers Metagaming besides the one time I said " health" over the radio IG?  As we always play 100% legit using IG communications, its what we are all about. We have admins in the gang that roll with us that will vouch for a authenticity etc . Also may I ask the source of this grapevine as this is the one of the issues we are trying to weed out. 

But as I said please give me any example of metagaming that we have done and I can address it certainly, mate. 

Edited by Phil McGee

14 minutes ago, Spergburger said:

Didn't you recently just show in a report that you guys use 3rd person VOIP, presumably with voice activation as opposed to push to talk?

Nope it proved my mic was recording everything, there was no 3rd party voip involved. I spoke on the radio , Lerons responds on the radio. 

13 minutes ago, Phil McGee said:

Oh your talking about us? Im confused, do have any examples of the Gut Pushers Metagaming besides the one time I said " health" over the radio IG?  As we always play 100% legit using IG communications, its what we are all about. We have admins in the gang that roll with us that will vouch for a authenticity etc . Also may I ask the source of this grapevine as this is the one of the issues we are trying to weed out. 

But as I said please give me any example of metagaming that we have done and I can address it certainly, mate. 

What im asking is how you seemingly knew where everyone was at to either rob them, harass them, bait them, whatever.

2 minutes ago, Spergburger said:

So you were just talking to yourself then when you weren't speaking to Leron on the radio Phil? You were telling yourself that you couldn't talk right then? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it. 

I thought I was pressing M but clearly wasnt reaching the button enough , this is all explained in the post for you to read in detail . Have a read then come back. 

3 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

What im asking is how you seemingly knew where everyone was at to either rob them, harass them, bait them, whatever.

You specifically said in our videos you have seen OOC communication, tell me what videos and I can address it. How would we know where everyone is on the server? Maybe because they hang out in the same spots? The laws of averages.

12 minutes ago, Steven_Doherty said:

My recommendation, would be to stop trying to kidnap and rob every person you have had bad interactions with in the past.

i've only taken part in one kidnapping ever. do you mean robbing weapons from our rival gang members? this is like ic stuff that I feel like is good rp. why would we let rival gang members walk away?

20 minutes ago, JackD248 said:

We have a discord that I don’t even know if it still exists when I last checked it we used to post all the reports we were involved in so we all knew we had to respond etc. Please please do not be confused by 3rd party VOIP and the new radio with no crackle. Gut Pushers is strongly against Metagaming and will not tolerate it! 

Yet you still have many deathmatchers/rulebreakers within your ranks.

21 minutes ago, JackD248 said:

There is is no need for TS3 or discord I don’t even see why PD use it honestly the radio is fine and why should PD use it and we can’t however I wouldn’t want to use it as it’s just more messing about. Pressing M is muchhh easier 

It really isn't mate. VOIP radio is broken, and please enlighten me, how should PD handle pursuits/mass shootings etc?

This is directed more towards Phil. He kidnapped 3 people, two of which were in my faction and made them all kill each other. Then about 3 days later after we disbanded, Phil randomly kidnapped Tavi, had him dress up as magic mike, and had him dance at a club. Neither of those situations were necessary for you, or fun for the kidnapped party. If I could go to my house and not be worried about being consistently robbed/kidnapped that would be fantastic. Not here to start another argument, just something I am tired of.

6.5.2. Hostage situations should only be done for serious offenses similar to the Kill on Sight requirements as they can take up a large amount of the victims time being captured. This should not be done for minor offenses or upsets such as insults or vehicle accidents. This should also not be done for a police officer doing his job such as responding to a 911 call or talking to a witness.

6.5.3. A maximum of one attempt at starting such a scenario is permitted in a 1 week period, unless an administrator approves a request to start a hostage situation while on cool-down.

Edited by Steven_Doherty
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kay133 said:

Yet you still have many deathmatchers/rulebreakers within your ranks.

It really isn't mate. VOIP radio is broken, and please enlighten me, how should PD handle pursuits/mass shootings etc?

Typing on the radio like the Taxi Drivers are forced to do because VOIP is broken

14 minutes ago, Phil McGee said:

I thought I was pressing M but clearly wasnt reaching the button enough , this is all explained in the post for you to read in detail . Have a read then come back. 

You specifically said in our videos you have seen OOC communication, tell me what videos and I can address it. How would we know where everyone is on the server? Maybe because they hang out in the same spots? The laws of averages.

Well like you stated, the Health thing, I got away, He got me , whatever. That little bit of passive metagame where you dont really know youre doing it until its pointed out.

Just now, Kay133 said:

Typing during pursuits?

You guys already crash on turns :P 

Im pretty sure you can get a few words out like South on Sunset or whatever even with the busted VOIP. Radio seems to work fine, its just stupid loud and bleh.

And tbh you shouldnt really be chasing supercars or anything you cant catch anyways. 

2 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

You guys already crash on turns :P 

Im pretty sure you can get a few words out like South on Sunset or whatever even with the busted VOIP. Radio seems to work fine, its just stupid loud and bleh.

And tbh you shouldnt really be chasing supercars or anything you cant catch anyways. 

That made me laugh quite hard :D

But nah it's pretty hard during that during pursuits, I mean if you've got a party then sure, but let's say we get multiple pursuits, what do we do then? Radio gives you ear cancer cause it's so loud and having callouts over it would be meh.

And we've got qualified cough cough members to drive high-speed units.

13 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

Well like you stated, the Health thing, I got away, He got me , whatever. That little bit of passive metagame where you dont really know youre doing it until its pointed out.

No you said in numerous videos. And as I already stated we were not in 3rd party voip, please get your facts straight.

Read said report, and to be honest not to be too harsh but you are a perfect example of the lemming grape vine problem that is on the server. Certain members do nothing but bitch and complain and you take it as gospel without formulating your own opinion.

And I can guarantee you cant find anything with us metagaming in it because we dont, fact! 

As for this PD talk take it somewhere else and please dont derail the thread @Kay133 cheers mate

Edited by Phil McGee