Trevor Zelias

Phone rework and new clothes/hair and food effects

Phone update missed calls and such

So with phones now, when someone calls you and hangs up it don't really show up in "recent" as I think it should. Only way to get a "missed call from xxxxx" is by doing /phone. Also the messages making "new convos" after someone closes a chat with the other person would be good if the person not wanting to close them keeps getting them in the same tab. Adding coroners to the phone so you don't have to dial 6666 since a lot of people don't know the number or that it is there. Would add some more chances for the job to be something that people could really consider using to earn some extra money. Maybe also add a tab for mechanics/weazel news so you don't have to use commands like /newsagency and /mechanic like with DCC adding "the news person is 9999 miles away" and "the mechanic is 9999 miles away" just to know how long it takes for them to come and having a general knowledge where they are and it could also help with if you're in a gated area or some area that the GPS don't really guide well  You know that they stopped/having issues.

/Modview having a transparent black background 

The /modview being dark all around when checking your own car. Making colors and pearlescent look different and such. Removing this effect would make it way better

New clothes to the store and more hairstyles

It would be cool to see a new clothes system like how we got the mechanic update to review the mods of the car and such. Add the same type of preview and system to clothing and hairstyles so it would be like under "Hoodies" only hoodies would show up. "T-Shirts" etc. Also make it so we can combo clothes like we put it into some cart system where we can see everything we have chosen on us to make sure it looks good together. Then press "checkout" it does the same thing as before. Same goes with hairstyles not sure if possible but adding more different hairstyles would make the server a new experiences in a way since everyone have seen the same hairs and such for the longest time. Tattoo stores could also go into this category 

Food system

Having some type of system where maybe some type of food gives extra quick wellness regend. Or even adding like it gives a bit faster HP regend, more stamina to run etc. And the stores/orders would be different prices in someway. And hunting for meat could give some better things for you cooking it and eating it and such.

Making of a new system with LE/HE adding Mid End

Adding some sort of Mid End for "kind of expensive but not too expensive cars" Because seeing the HE filled up with Dominators and BF400 and all those type of cars fills it up real quick. Even Paleto HE can be full sometimes and there is no chance of getting a car up for days. Even adding extra slots to the both HE would make it way better in someway. But the Mid End could fix a lot of issues with many mid tier cars being there taking up a lot of space.

Cruise Control bindings

Adding a cruise control short cut if you hold CTRL + 1/2/3/4 you can put different speed on them all like 80 for the city, 145 high way. Even adding your own numbers to the cruise control might not be able to do it within rage but this would make it easier to switch between different cruise controls.

Choosing our own animations with short cut keys.

Adding so we could pick our favorite anims with a key press and use it instead of having to write like /anim dancef9 or /anim dance10 etc. And you could also force hands-up to be the one it is already since it would make sense.

Property limits

Remaking of how property size is and such so it is linked instead with the boundaries within the house/yard. For example it would make it good for houses that have a big backyard/frontyard that they cant really reach making it possible to build everywhere. Also it would make it so people cant really build outside onto other peoples properties and such. Not sure how much effort or time it would take the scripters to do this but it would be good for owners of their house/property/businesses and all.

Adding of backdoors

Some houses/most houses have no way to reach either their balconies/backyards and need to use their limit of 30 furnitures to reach the backyard or balcony and such. So adding a backdoor thing to some houses or get people to request a "door" for it would be great. For example the house I own have a nice backyard but I have to use stairs to build onto the roof and down to the back making it look not good and wasting the 30 furniture limit. Having it so you lock it with the "main door". or even have it individual locked like properties have it but make it "back-door (Address: blabla) (Locked)" Or what it would be. And to make it easier for admins to add them you could put it on Senior Admin or Head Admin to do it and people get to /Report for it to be added instead of going to one and one and one house alone.

I hope I'm well understood with these things I have given ideas about. If you got any ideas or anything that I didn't think over or it looks stupid write a comment!

Thanks for Reading - Trevor Zelias

Edited by Trevor Zelias
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, DaMasterSplinter said:

Huge +1 to the phone idea and to add more clothing/t-shirts (undershirts) to the store. 

I don't really know about the food system as it will be abused during fights. 

Agree with DaMasterSplinter. +1 to new phone system and more clothing

• Like 1