DovahkiinJen

mic not working

Issue Being Reported: mic not working

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 05/03/21 11pm eastern/nyc time

5Your characters name: Stefan Salve

Other player(s) involved: none

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: I can hear people but they can't hear me. 

Edited by DovahkiinJen
i did it wrong

Hello,

Please check if you have set the correct mic in your Rage settings. Open the launcher and at the top right you should see a button to access these.

Other than that, please also edit your original post to meet the required format so we can get as much information as possible to help:

https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/topic/14637-technical-support-thread-requirements-must-read-before-posting/

7 hours ago, DovahkiinJen said:

@Yputi i tried that, it did not work. it works in other servers and gta online.

Just to be sure, have you tried using "/vr 1" after someone reported to you that they can not hear you?

This will reset voip for you.

Let us know if you tried this and it might be good to make a list in general of things you already tried so that we can troubleshoot.

Hey,

Make sure you have the right mic selected in RageMP client. 

To check that, open up the client and click on the settings icon on the top right-ish corner. Then you would see the voice input option. Make sure you have the right mic selected. 

OCZwg3U.png

Then you would see the voice input option. Make sure you have the right mic selected. 

cxGkp66.png

I've experienced this issue on RageMP/Eclipse before. Maybe you're using Razer microphone device (headset, usb mic, etc.)? And have you tried any other microphones? The way I fixed the issue is by uninstalling and reinstalling audio drivers, because somehow, Eclipse RP server stopped detecting my razer mic.