Swattpup1989

Custom Interiors Pitch Black

So since the new update, whenever you go inside custom interiors for business properties its pitch black. Due to the recent night time change and the fact the interiors are in the night all the time it seems, now you cant see anything inside. I have tried it in multiple properties and even checked my own settings with no fix.

This kind of makes having business properties useless. 

Inside of Club Truth during the day across from Weazel News - https://imgur.com/QDG2PxJ

Inside of Shadow Corporation at night time (I brightened the picture due to how dark it actually is) - https://imgur.com/TwoWK0y

• Like 1

This is an issue that we're having too. We have a faction HQ and a large country club which are now extremely dark. The extend of this dulling has actually reduced the light's effects to almost none existent. We added a plethora of powerful lights which only seemed to glow following the update. This has made a large proportion of custom properties redundant in my opinion and really needs a fix.  

I'm not a developer but I was wondering if they could bind properties to a dimension that is always daytime? This would allow for the more realistic night time lighting without rendering properties useless. 

Edited by Paulo
  • Like 1

+1 pretty big issue that's held back some of my factions work in the interior and adding more lights doesn't help.

Players shouldn't have to add mods, to counteract other changes, and should be able to play normally with no mods.

Please see the following.

On 4/28/2021 at 10:53 AM, Paulo said:

I'm not a developer but I was wondering if they could bind properties to a dimension that is always daytime? This would allow for the more realistic night time lighting without rendering properties useless. 

I disagree. Properties currently were designed around 'interior' and lighting without weather or sunlight, lights actually don't light during daylight. The 'fog' should be removed and it should be set back to midnight or even could allow the property owner to set their own time.